RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Patreon goes 6 hours from now, so it's late evening for europe. Sync your watches fellas!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Lol and the devs are busy complaining about what's being said on this site in regards to dates and times. Meanwhile the Patreon is going just as wild with people throwing around release times haphazardly. x'Dx'Dx'D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Lol and the devs are busy complaining about what's being said on this site in regards to dates and times. Meanwhile the Patreon is going just as wild with people throwing around release times haphazardly. x'Dx'Dx'D
Why, what did they say?

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
who has a save before the new update?
Try not to use old saves, its very easy to bump into glitches and even crashes when porting into new versions,, my advice start a new game cheat untill you get wehre you were *usualy takes me like 9/////15 mins to catch up cheating** and resume normaly. It is worth it in my experience;)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Why, what did they say?
Someone posted in discord about a date they read on here, which caused a small shitstorm about all the "bad info" on this site, which is laughable considering most of the updates posted here are read on the discord or patreon to begin with. Ironically if the devs did a better job of simply stating how progress was going on a regular basis people would be less likely to jump to conclusions, but w/e. Always easier to blame the pirates. XD

I'm probably being stupid and overly defensive since I try to update players here based on what I read in discord, and I try to be careful and only post things said by Bo Wei or Koda themselves, so I'm taking the criticism a bit personally and probably shouldn't.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Someone posted in discord about a date they read on here, which caused a small shitstorm about all the "bad info" on this site, which is laughable considering most of the updates posted here are read on the discord or patreon to begin with. Ironically if the devs did a better job of simply stating how progress was going on a regular basis people would be less likely to jump to conclusions, but w/e. Always easier to blame the pirates. XD

I'm probably being stupid and overly defensive since I try to update players here based on what I read in discord, and I try to be careful and only post things said by Bo Wei or Koda themselves, so I'm taking the criticism a bit personally and probably shouldn't.

Anyway we do get the game for free, so I can live with being target of a little flame. Arr!

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to extract all the pictures from the current version? The one on pg 21 is from the last one

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes