RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Most likely. It should be available for some early morning fapping though! Have a coffee or tea, the file will probably already be uploaded so you'll avoid the hammering of F5 for two hours waiting for a Patreon to upload it here, and you'll be able to simply enjoy a nice, relaxing trip to poundtown!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Whenever the update is delayed does Bo or Koda also post the reasons why?
Define "posts". Do they update us here at f95? No. Patreon? sometimes, but usually no, they just say it's delayed. They generally will share that info in the discord server, but you usually have to wade through a crapton of inane chat to find it.

Reinoso

Sep 17, 2017
Define "posts". Do they update us here at f95? No. Patreon? sometimes, but usually no, they just say it's delayed. They generally will share that info in the discord server, but you usually have to wade through a crapton of inane chat to find it.
That's a shame. I feel like people would be more 'forgiving' if they could just explain the delays.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
this is just me shooting in the dark but so far pretty mutch evry update was around 4:30///9 AM in my local time
Portugal. it is currently 21:09

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
here is an ancient trick to get any thing without wiating ! true story !!!!!!!

:tf:just go to sleep wake up download and.... ahem do your thing :evilsmile::tf::tf: no need to count the minutes just do that :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes