RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 21, 2018
hint: if people stop giving them money hand over fist, shit will start getting released on time. The reason they don't care is because they get paid either way. There's no one to tell them "hit your deadline or you don't get paid".

Delays will very suddenly stop the second their patreon money starts to dip.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The last post I had sent was deleted... anyway I'm continuing the TOWER OF TRAMPLE fan-game (so we are always talking about something related to tower of trample).

But these days I've made a substantial change to the game: I switched from RPGM VX to RPGM MZ.
So compared to TOT and the other Bo and Koda games it will be a bit different.
Will we need to install something else before playing an RPGM MZ game?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
does the game contain game over ending when you lose or bad endings?
There are several "Game Overs" once you complete a Tower Mistresses submission route but most of them still allow you to proceed in game. Only Yvonne's ending has a permanent "game over" that kicks you back into the main menu.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Karen and Khulan both have game overs
Khulan has 2 game overs as far as i know, first she kills and eats Ethan, the other he makes her angry after she decides to keep him alive as a slave and instead chops his arms and legs off for a snack and ties him to her body to keep as a mind broken trophy boy.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hero sama

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
hint: if people stop giving them money hand over fist, shit will start getting released on time. The reason they don't care is because they get paid either way. There's no one to tell them "hit your deadline or you don't get paid".

Delays will very suddenly stop the second their patreon money starts to dip.

All roads lead to this.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes