RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
For the big 1000 I created a straw poll so we can decide who is best girl

I'm shocked to the best girls poll's result that Yvonne is so ahead. I thought she would be at the bottom lol
Not surprised there. Yvonne is one of my favorites next to Karen. She has the hottest game over scene and the gimp suit is my favorite outfit!
Yvonne is currently at 22 votes, in a previous poll posted by Gearless, she was second to last, with 26 votes:
So she's actually about exactly where she was before if we talk about just how many votes she got alone, rather than taking into account proportion.

This poll has Crow and Jessica though, so it was time to start a new one. Crow's already siphoning off some votes, though I'm not entirely sure from who. Probably from all of the Mistress' on some level.

I always wanted Bo to create an "official poll" on his patreon (for free of course- so you don't need to be a patreon member to vote), that way we could potentially get a sample size of over a thousand+ fans, especially if he had done it from the beginning and just kept updating it with new girls and you can just change your vote whenever you want.

Sep 23, 2020
Yvonne is currently at 22 votes, in a previous poll posted by Gearless, she was second to last, with 26 votes:
So she's actually about exactly where she was before if we talk about just how many votes she got alone, rather than taking into account proportion.

This poll has Crow and Jessica though, so it was time to start a new one. Crow's already siphoning off some votes, though I'm not entirely sure from who. Probably from all of the Mistress' on some level.

I always wanted Bo to create an "official poll" on his patreon (for free of course- so you don't need to be a patreon member to vote), that way we could potentially get a sample size of over a thousand+ fans, especially if he had done it from the beginning and just kept updating it with new girls and you can just change your vote whenever you want.
The hot blonde Girl girls are obviously always going to be the most popular

Reactions: We are number 1

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Do we have any news for that fan game? i think he's still working on it and i trust him, but i just wanted to know if he made any progress.
He still doesn't have to do this since it's just a fan game, and he can deliver it whenever he wants, or at least whenever he feels like he'll meet the deadline i guess.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020

We do need an official vote with over thousands participants from all over the world
which will show where the best girl Karen should be——throne of the first place

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

agreed! Start a new one so that I can vote for Karen again :D Then in 2022 when the Level 0 comes out, we can do a poll for the villainesses there as well

Reactions: c-+
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes