RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
At the moment my favorite is Eliza, I really like Dr Swan so maybe when the third part of her story comes out it will make me change my mind. Rose left me an excellent first impression, she has tremendous potential but we will see it in the future.

Reactions: c-+

MemaiDou

Nov 17, 2019
Not really. Like most ToT Villains, Jessica is pretty linear. Lose to her, interact with things in her room, and wear things she gives you and lose again to inverted space to advance the plot. Exceptions are you gotta beat her once, and wearing her stockings doesn't advance the plot. She also has a couple of scenes hidden behind surrendering.

Her mirrors are a bit different. You will get three by default, mirrors 1,3 and 5. 2 and 4 are locked until you obtain the necessary garments. The puppy suit (from Scarlett and/or Elize) and the rubber suit (Yvonne).

Reborn Yeah only one worked for me. Mega, Anon, and Nopy were all down.
how can i get the rubber suit from Yvonne ?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

Had to share this one because come on... not even the map is done.
wait, karen and jessica will have a new map for new content?
i thougt karen would be with rose as a side submission quest or something, but didnt think she would have a second floor for herself, and jester, she already have a nice room, what she will have? a circus with public to show the how she dominates Ethan with her clown feet?

• Love
Reactions: Dufoe

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
wait, karen and jessica will have a new map for new content?
i thougt karen would be with rose as a side submission quest or something, but didnt think she would have a second floor for herself, and jester, she already have a nice room, what she will have? a circus with public to show the how she dominates Ethan with her clown feet?
I think Koda is saying that he wishes the level layout for the Demon Queen's Castle would be on par to Karen and Jessica's floors.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
how can i get the rubber suit from Yvonne ?
Submit to Yvonne only once during the "rehabilitation" part of her submission path. If you submit to her more than once you get a game over, if you don't Yvonne will let you go with minor stat loses and the gimp suit (Which didn't really appear in my inventory but still fulfilled the requirement).

papey

Sep 7, 2017
karen and jessica's maps (and on that note cobra and claus's rooms) are represented as drawn backgrounds over invisible map tiles which represent the actual layout on which u can move/interact with

i interpret this as bo drawing the map over the rpgm map tile layout

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

Had to share this one because come on... not even the map is done.
Still struggling with the map and it's already Oct 18th, without taking into consideration the day or two he gives his high tier devotees to test-play, he has 3 to 4 days to finish building a playable version. Option B it is.
tony_redgrave lucky for us (yay! I guess?) he already stated that Demon Queen works well with a Halloween themed update, too bad that at this rate she is not even gonna make it for Halloween.

bob8boy8

Dec 22, 2018
I really like ToT, but I hope Bowei & Koda have an ending in sight. Maybe it's just me, but the tower setting and scenario is getting a bit stale, and I find myself looking forward to their side projects like Tiffany's Trap and Level: 0 more

Celice

Apr 26, 2019
I really like ToT, but I hope Bowei & Koda have an ending in sight. Maybe it's just me, but the tower setting and scenario is getting a bit stale, and I find myself looking forward to their side projects like Tiffany's Trap and Level: 0 more
There's meant to be 20 floors iirc but hwen we have multiple Doms on each floor like floor 6 who knows anymore

May 10, 2018
How do I complete the viper-fang powder addiction quest
I can pretty much give her all my stats and money at this point and yet I still haven't completed it with 2/3 left

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes