RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
I have to finish the post-Swan Quest scenes, add like a quest for Cobra and refine a little bit Lily (and if I have time add some scenes for Theresa). Then I think I can release the first version of the game because there' s enough gameplay.

Ps: Don't worry, when I have completely finished these characters I will add the others fe
I have to finish the post-Swan Quest scenes, add like a quest for Cobra and refine a little bit Lily (and if I have time add some scenes for Theresa). Then I think I can release the first version of the game because there' s enough gameplay.

Ps: Don't worry, when I have completely finished these characters I will add the others few at a time.
So how long do we have to wait. Cant you add more scene on karen too. Its not much fun submitting her. There is nothing much really and she just disappeared after rose event. Will she ever be back on again.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
I think I'll be done in less than a month, but I hope to finish it sooner.
Karen will be the first character I'll add after the first release of the game (I'm already creating the map)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My initial idea was to include Karen and Khulan in the first version of the game but I had some problems and I don't think I can finish them in a month.

I think I'll be working on Cobra these days, because I got a couple of nice ideas...
here is a spoiler of a draft of a scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't want to reveal too much :sneaky:
Who are you and how do you know this??

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
anyone has a sample of the voices in that zero game or whatever and is there any plan to implant that into ToT?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
anyone has a sample of the voices in that zero game or whatever and is there any plan to implant that into ToT?
I asked that question a while ago and this seems to be the only sample. VA's will just seem to be another layer of intricacy to the development of the game so I sure hope not.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes