RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
what are the full names of those games
MGD = Monster Girl Dreams: Though it has pictures the meat of the lewd content is in text. It's pretty cool imho specially with mods
MGQ = Monster Girl Quest (I think): One of the classic monster girl games. Has different spinoffs like a vore focused one if that's your thing. It also has some of the more monstrous monstergirls like taurs or a woman's torso stuck in a bed of wriggling tentacles.
Katalist : It's not an abbreviation that's the actual name. I'm a bit on the fence on it since it has subpar art and a bloated map as I've mentioned before, along with another grindy combat system but it has some good ideas here and there.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
How do you get the ending for part 2 please I keep fighting her and she makes me drink the poison (doesn’t let me refuse) and then she gets in me a hold and then wins then gives me a another potion then I have options to worship her such as fetch her heels
So, I'm not entirely sure of the trigger, but I would suggest exhausting all of Swan's new dialog, eating kibble before each battle, re-reading her notebook to get the last recipe (sword), and making sure you lose to her new potion (which it sounds like you did). Hope that helps.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
are there different routes to jessica scenes?
Not really. Like most ToT Villains, Jessica is pretty linear. Lose to her, interact with things in her room, and wear things she gives you and lose again to inverted space to advance the plot. Exceptions are you gotta beat her once, and wearing her stockings doesn't advance the plot. She also has a couple of scenes hidden behind surrendering.

Her mirrors are a bit different. You will get three by default, mirrors 1,3 and 5. 2 and 4 are locked until you obtain the necessary garments. The puppy suit (from Scarlett and/or Elize) and the rubber suit (Yvonne).

Reborn Yeah only one worked for me. Mega, Anon, and Nopy were all down.

Reactions: nickluna00
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes