RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
guys , is the swan foot stare the last scene for the current update???
Last scene is supposed to be a facesitting scene and you'll receive an "end of chapter 2" message. I'm afraid I can't help you for that though since I can't remember how I reached it.

Apr 22, 2020
guys , is the swan foot stare the last scene for the current update???
Nope. To reach the last scene of the current update you need to fight Swan repeatedly after coming back from the Crow, then accepting getting poisoned in the post-fight dialogue. Do it enough time and you'll get a facesitting scene while Swan talks with the blue-haired thunder monk, and that's the end.

There is new scenes if you lose to her new poison during the fight, too.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I'm not a fan of Domina. I feel like Dekarous is what you get when you make this equation:
Bo Wei +Even more art tracing +Even more extreme and fucked up femdom scenarios +Knowledge of the English language -Talent as an artist
For me Katalist is a much more enjoyable experience, even if it's a buggy mess in some areas and feels unpolished and unfinished in some others.
I remember thinking to myself "Yikes, this is gonna be edgy as fuck" when I first saw the MC's portrait in Katalist, but then that feeling of edginess went away soon after, whereas for me playing Domina will always be a constant edgy cringefest, since Dekarous' writing feels like it channels BIG "Coldsteel the Hedgeheg" energy.
completely agree

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Nah, man, i think these delays doesnt surprise anyone except you. And i doesnt really understand why you angry. Koda doesnt owe anything to you, he is not providing services, which can be rated positively or negatively. He is just like an artist who drawing a picture, it can be delayed and its normal.
lol

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
I have to finish the post-Swan Quest scenes, add like a quest for Cobra and refine a little bit Lily (and if I have time add some scenes for Theresa). Then I think I can release the first version of the game because there' s enough gameplay.

Ps: Don't worry, when I have completely finished these characters I will add the others few at a time.
Finally something good, love you man :)

Reactions: Leonelli

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Nah, man, i think these delays doesnt surprise anyone except you. And i doesnt really understand why you angry. Koda doesnt owe anything to you, he is not providing services, which can be rated positively or negatively. He is just like an artist who drawing a picture, it can be delayed and its normal.
And delayed and delayed and delayed and delayed, and delayed. Did i forget to say delayed?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'm not a fan of Domina. I feel like Dekarous is what you get when you make this equation:
Bo Wei +Even more art tracing +Even more extreme and fucked up femdom scenarios +Knowledge of the English language -Talent as an artist
For me Katalist is a much more enjoyable experience, even if it's a buggy mess in some areas and feels unpolished and unfinished in some others.
I remember thinking to myself "Yikes, this is gonna be edgy as fuck" when I first saw the MC's portrait in Katalist, but then that feeling of edginess went away soon after, whereas for me playing Domina will always be a constant edgy cringefest, since Dekarous' writing feels like it channels BIG "Coldsteel the Hedgeheg" energy.
I'm not an artist, but what makes you think that the attached picture was a trace job? While the poses are very similar, limbs are in different positions, angles are different, shapes of things are different, etc.. I'm genuinely curious as to how you can tell that.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I'm not an artist, but what makes you think that the attached picture was a trace job? While the poses are very similar, limbs are in different positions, angles are different, shapes of things are different, etc.. I'm genuinely curious as to how you can tell that.
For me it's obvious, it's literally the same CG redrawn a bit to look different. Even if it isn't a shameless copy-paste like the second Domina's CGs which are taken from Yvonne, or Bo's Msize foot which started it all, it's still clearly traced in my eyes.
The alternative is that the guy who has traced in the past got really lucky and drew a foot licking CG that's very similar to an already existing one, too much of a coincidence imo.

Reactions: olorex11 and fanboi

sanskarcasm

Nov 26, 2018
That may be so, but Domina came out in August of last year. Katalist in May of this year. ToT, late 2017, and not posted here until Jan, 2018. For having an extra 18 months of development over Domina, and 30 months over Katalist, ToT should be significantly further along than it is.

It's "competitors" may not be your particular cup of tea, but they are definitely quality games and most definitely have better development cycles that ToT. I don't think anyone ever complains about ToT's quality, we complain about it's developers and their inability to keep to THEIR OWN SCHEDULES.

Why give out dates if you ALWAYS miss your mark. Just give out progress reports periodically instead.
Yeah and this is the exact reason i am fed of this game and its development

Reactions: bahamut2195

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
I expected that you will start to talk about money. I already wrote it in this thread. In my opinion, its much more like a donation. Not a job/work/get money relationship. You can always stop paying them every month, and this doesn't mean that they will stop doing this things. That's the reason. If you out, they will continue their work. And if you want you can just pay 2$ for every update which comes out. And if you dont want to pay at all. Well, your choice, you can just rely on other good guys who doesn't mind too much THIS 2 BUCKS MONTH and will drop it there. No one is forces you to pay. And that's the reason that he doesn't owe you anything. stop behave like kids.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
If you cry about his constant lyings. Well, that's his personality and you can either accept it, or get the fuck out, your choice. And i am pretty sure that he doesn't have evil laugh in his head while typing posts with the next ETA. He just plans something, and something always gets wrong. That's kinda normal for the type of things he does. Yea, there are many possibilites to fix that, but that is his problem, not yours, or "ours". Because as i said, it is IMO donation for doing what he does, not the employer / employee stuff.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
If you cry about his constant lyings. Well, that's his personality and you can either accept it, or get the fuck out, your choice. And i am pretty sure that he doesn't have evil laugh in his head while typing posts with the next ETA. He just plans something, and something always gets wrong. That's kinda normal for the type of things he does. Yea, there are many possibilites to fix that, but that is his problem, not yours, or "ours". Because as i said, it is IMO donation for doing what he does, not the employer / employee stuff.
First you say that we should accept his lies or GTFO and then you talk about just getting stuff wrong.
If it happens this often it's one or the other bruv

21X21

Sep 22, 2020
How do you get the ending for part 2 please I keep fighting her and she makes me drink the poison (doesn’t let me refuse) and then she gets in me a hold and then wins then gives me a another potion then I have options to worship her such as fetch her heels

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
yes but the thing is more symbolic than anything its lack of gratitude he could have been in a factory wage slaving 8 hours a day while breaking his back and coming home destroyed only ready to go to sleep but instead thanks to the patreons he make pretty good money monthly doing what he likes how can you blatantly lie to folks that in a certain but not too much metaphorical way feeds you i would be embaressed and or treat this like some sort of working 2 hours every now and then hobby also people pay for the duo to get better as the more the budget grows the more they can dedicate time to the project thing that its missing here giving all their support for granted not understanding how much they are lucky in my view they are the childish ones for the people that support you are only asking to keep promises

Last edited:

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
i shall say more its really because the patreons are giving money out of their own will that you have to have an even more strong bond of respect with them even more of that of an employer but said employer can kick you out of the job in the ass if you dont work good it seems that people behave well only with the stick while kindness is abused and thats a deeply radicated problem not only of koda and his friend

Last edited:

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
First you say that we should accept his lies or GTFO and then you talk about just getting stuff wrong.
If it happens this often it's one or the other bruv
Yes i said like this because i am talking to both sides of people. Who think he is bad with time management, and to the guys who think he is a liar. anyway you should accept it, because you cant change him, or do something about it, just wasting your nerves.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Yes i said like this because i am talking to both sides of people. Who think he is bad with time management, and to the guys who think he is a lier. anyway you should accept it, because you cant change him, or do something about it, just wasting your nerves.
But you also shouldn't condone Koda's behaviour, or try to excuse it away. The guy really needs to sort his shit out before he keeps trying to co-develop games for a moderately-sized community such as ours. Whatever's going on with him is not normal.

Reactions: lonelyleaf
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes