RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Yes i said like this because i am talking to both sides of people. Who think he is bad with time management, and to the guys who think he is a liar. anyway you should accept it, because you cant change him, or do something about it, just wasting your nerves.
>PERSONAL GROWTH BAD
>CHANGING BAD HABITS BAD

ffs koda stop defending your self and get back to work

• Haha
Reactions: lonelyleaf

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
But you also shouldn't condone Koda's behaviour, or try to excuse it away. The guy really needs to sort his shit out before he keeps trying to co-develop games for a moderately-sized community such as ours. Whatever's going on with him is not optimal in the slightest.
man you talking about normality in the thread of the game with deep femdom stuff with farts, piss, hypnosis etc, already surely not "normal" stuff (just kidding). I am not excusing him, yes he is guilty, but there is no people who is not guilty in something. Everyone has a bad side and IT IS normal. As i said before. It's his problem, and yes, he is losing money because of that, because huge part of supporters doesn't want to do it anymore. But should we care, cry, or try to change him? Doesn't think it makes sense. I am not excusing him, i am "excusing situation". And basically i am tired of reading same cryes from same people, so i am trying to make them not to cry (that makes sense for me). And if my messages won't help. I'll won't start a war with them in thread, i'll give up and will do something better.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
>PERSONAL GROWTH BAD
>CHANGING BAD HABITS BAD

ffs koda stop defending your self and get back to work
man cmon, everything i wanna say is just that only he can change his bad habits, and you can't do anything about that. But with your "attempts", you are just shitting the thread. But while arguing my opinion, it looked like i am defending him. No, i am not. I was talking about why you shouldn't really care about this. As one person said "why you have to be mad, its only a game".

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
man cmon, everything i wanna say is just that only he can change his bad habits, and you can't do anything about that. But with your "attempts", you are just shitting the thread. But while arguing my opinion, it looked like i am defending him. No, i am not. I was talking about why you shouldn't really care about this. As one person said "why you have to be mad, its only a game".
So either we praise Koda and Bo or shut up? You are saying to stop bringing up the problems we have since late 2018 with the development of the game even though they both promised changes and not implemented them? Are you saying that all that "donated" money was used for the development of the game (Except the VA for this side project)?
So is either shut up and take it or praise every mistake or opsie they do because how dare I a mere mortal criticize their holiness.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
So either we praise Koda and Bo or shut up? You are saying to stop bringing up the problems we have since late 2018 with the development of the game even though they both promised changes and not implemented them? Are you saying that all that "donated" money was used for the development of the game (Except the VA for this side project)?
So is either shut up and take it or praise every mistake or opsie they do because how dare I a mere mortal criticize their holiness.
where did i say you should praise them? Why do you think all the money you donate should go to the development? You are SUPPORTING the Creator, Not the game. That's why their patreons names are BoWei and Koda (he have patreon too) not the Tower of Trample. Yes you should stop because its like hitting the wall with your head, leads to nothing, but annoys your neighbours. This is my last message about this money delay lies etc etc situation. Finally just wanna say that there is a difference between defending and understanding something.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
And basically i am tired of reading same cryes from same people, so i am trying to make them not to cry (that makes sense for me).
As is tradition in this thread, people start shitting on Koda (deservedly) when it's full-on delay season because they need to vent their frustrations (some ppl just can't accept the fact that Koda will continue to disappoint them, or they simply haven't found anything that fills the ToT vacuum satisfyingly for them). But why do people like you feel the need to complain about the people complaining? If you claim that you don't mind the delays, the incompetence, the lies... Then what's making you so angry, bro?
The way I see it, you're either:
A) Just as upset as the people complaining (maybe even for the same reason), but using them as scapegoats instead of directing your frustration towards the actual source
B) A very sheltered person or someone living a very uneventful life, to the point that it's a big deal and a source of stress when random strangers on the internet make fun of someone you're fond of
C) Koda in one of his sockpuppet accounts (just kidding)

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
As is tradition in this thread, people start shitting on Koda (deservedly) when it's full-on delay season because they need to vent their frustrations (some ppl just can't accept the fact that Koda will continue to disappoint them, or they simply haven't found anything that fills the ToT vacuum satisfyingly for them). But why do people like you feel the need to complain about the people complaining? If you claim that you don't mind the delays, the incompetence, the lies... Then what's making you so angry, bro?
The way I see it, you're either:
A) Just as upset as the people complaining (maybe even for the same reason), but using them as scapegoats instead of directing your frustration towards the actual source
B) A very sheltered person or someone living a very uneventful life, to the point that it's a big deal and a source of stress when random strangers on the internet make fun of someone you're fond of
C) Koda in one of his sockpuppet accounts (just kidding)
everything i wanna say is just that only he can change his bad habits, and you can't do anything about that. But with your "attempts", you are just shitting the thread.
Yes you should stop because its like hitting the wall with your head, leads to nothing, but annoys your neighbours.
thats why. I am open to read and discuss (sometimes) the ingame stuff. But reading these "delay money cry lies etc etc" stuff for 47th times really annoys. Thats why i typed all my speech only on the 47th time. Despite of checking this thread on ~3day basis from the moment of Karen's release.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
thats why. I am open to read and discuss (sometimes) the ingame stuff. But reading these "delay money cry lies etc etc" stuff for 47th times really annoys. Thats why i typed all my speech only on the 47th time. Despite of checking this thread on ~3day basis from the moment of Karen's release.
Cyclical discussions on the internet? Who woulda thought?
Seriously though, I do agree that the constant whining is annoying, and I think that people really should lurk and read at least a bit of the thread before posting. People who smugly post "see? I told you so!" every delay are annoying af because literally everyone knows by now that the delays are to be expected.
On the other hand, we have to acknowledge that there are people who are new to the thread who might play the game and become interested in donating to Bo Wei's patreon. The constant whining does serve a purpose in that it can educate newcomers and dissuade them from wasting their money on updates that won't come when promised.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Yes you should stop because its like hitting the wall with your head, leads to nothing, but annoys your neighbours.
Guess what? Voicing disdain and complaining about something over and over and over again is the only way to keep a problem afloat. To tell newcomers and the community to keep that problem in mind. And ofc they have to invest something of the patreon money on the game, that's what the support is supposed to be for.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Guess what? Voicing disdain and complaining about something over and over and over again is the only way to keep a problem afloat. To tell newcomers and the community to keep that problem in mind. And ofc they have to invest something of the patreon money on the game, that's what the support is supposed to be for.
Yes it is in real life, but we are in internet bruh. Not every real one thing will work there. There is a big difference in influence between text post from some internet person who MAYBE pays 2$-taxes for your work/art. And (if we talk about politics for example) angry faces who watching towards you everyday.
something is invested - Voice artist for the new game.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Actually technically you can. You can play as the villainess Crow for short intervals while you're her prisoner. But as a full on female MC no you can't.

Also only a stone's throw till 1K pages my dudes.
Some of the last few pages are surely getting deleted though. Koda has learnt nothing. See you next month

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Tbh thats not the point of this game. Tower of trample. Its designed around feet and will be about foot fetish stuff. Anything else in there is just a bonus or something that was added in. If you want sex in femdom games, try MGD, MGQ or Katalist.
what are the full names of those games

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes