RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I'm really lost right now. I've tried all i could to open this menu but it still won't open. I did every puppy gear scene, every lesson, every offer, and every serve scenes. I talked to her, but nothing happened. When i interact with the boots nothing is happening either.

Are you playing ToT 1.16.0 too ?

thanks
OOHH!!! That might be it. I'm on 1.16.2.1 and I have all the scenes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Ive exhausted every talk option with her already, but it doesnt change. Unless beating her includes all 3 levels of difficulty.
Might be bugged, but you should have received it from her. It is sold by some merchants though, I think on the second floor.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
hello and what to do if I went through and defeated Rose to the upper stage, you cannot go through Dr. Swam and Crow, I also visited, but how to get to Kaori without knowing and to the scalp levels, you can defeat bosses I doshol up to 20

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
hello and what to do if I went through and defeated Rose to the upper stage, you cannot go through Dr. Swam and Crow, I also visited, but how to get to Kaori without knowing and to the scalp levels, you can defeat bosses I doshol up to 20
Okay I am not quite sure what you said but I am guessing you want to know how to reach Kaori, who is supposed to be on 7th floor as you are not able to reach her through crow or swan.
Well what else can I say except welcome to the bandwagon.

If you want to know in detail about what I'm talking about, you probably have a year of content to read and understand the "delay situation".

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Well i tried to update to the latest version and...

Still nothing. I can't get that boot menu with Lily. If someone could help me i would gladly accept it.

Thanks

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I just went and replayed this cuz your question left me so confused. I think your game might be bugged or you need to update to v1.16.2.1. You're not even supposed to be able to get that menu before you unlock the scenes. So how it goes is:

1. After you complete Lily's main arc, interact with her boots which leads to a scene.
2. Interacting with it again will make Lily hint at you to fight her.
3. After the fight (which has another scene after you submit) interact with the boots for a new scene.
4. Repeat until around the third/fourth time when Lily tells you to become her provisional disciple.
5. Accept. Interact with her boots. THEN you can see the menu.

The menu shows all the different boot scenes you just went through in case you want to replay them. Idk how you were able to get it before that. I tried becoming her apprentice without interacting with the boots but it didn't work no matter how many times I lost to her

Reactions: CNR25

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I think i get it now.

I must have done the lily content on an earlier version of the game.

Because i only needed to redeem her and interact with the boots maybe three or four time to become her apprentice instantly, without any scenes. I'm 100% sure i didn't see any toilet scene.

Anyway thanks for the answer hhhhh.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i never did watch the "preview" of f7 think it would just piss me off if i did nowadays :ROFLMAO: i've known that its there but just i dunno never really felt the need to maybe its for the best seeing as its just a fairy tale at this point

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
A
I think i get it now.

I must have done the lily content on an earlier version of the game.

Because i only needed to redeem her and interact with the boots maybe three or four time to become her apprentice instantly, without any scenes. I'm 100% sure i didn't see any toilet scene.

Anyway thanks for the answer hhhhh.
Anytime

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
i never did watch the "preview" of f7 think it would just piss me off if i did nowadays :ROFLMAO: i've known that its there but just i dunno never really felt the need to maybe its for the best seeing as its just a fairy tale at this point
I remember when I watched it. I thought I should not have done it because of spoilers. Especially as the F7 was already delayed much and I thought we wouldn't have to wait much longer. Now it's been so long I don't really remember much of this preview.

• Haha
Reactions: Artilaz
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes