RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
I liked the first part of "Hallow Mansion", after that there are lots of fucking puzzles. I would have enjoyed a more story based game, but I understand that he's making them kinda short

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I dont know why everyone here think koda is a trash.yes he delays the update. These people here dont know how hard it is to develop a character and make it work. I am a animator. I create anime characters and then sell to other producers. So they are making a game adding multiple stuff and add new characters. It takes 6 month for me to fully finished a character and make it working . So what i meant to say is that it takes time to create new stuff.so be patience and wait. I dont know about y'all but i support koda and bo both of them. Huge fan of this game. Respect from me bo wei and koda.
As an animator, do you have the ability to accurately give an estimate to your employers on how much time you need to produce satisfying results? Koda doesn't. He gives out a timeframe and keeps adding a couple of weeks into it until we reached this point where his first ETA was set nearly two and a half months ago. And then near radio silence, with only the occasional "Progress Reports" that just basically say "I'm still working on it". It's tiring at this point and I completely lost any hope of any of their games coming out in a timely manner.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
PeePee PooPoo
I completely agree with you there
Btw, it's already translated, on ULMF he put the whole file for the demo translated, which i think is probably better than the machine translation, and with unity i guess it would be easier too to translate, but i don't know since i don't have experience

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
To not clog up the thread and get banned i put the link on the other off-topic ToT thread so you can see it there, but i don't have a link to it so maybe someone else can redirect them to that

Feb 2, 2020
I liked the first part of "Hallow Mansion", after that there are lots of fucking puzzles. I would have enjoyed a more story based game, but I understand that he's making them kinda short
I kinda agree, lewd puzzles was a good idea but most of them can be finished really quickly. TOT works well cause theres content in the fights and the area around too and the fights take time so you cant steamroll through all the content in one fap. Even tiffanys trap and always in debt were longer due to the pseudo combat they had. also the random old guy in the mansion was odd. My intial expectation of the game is that we would slowly be lured into being dominated via stuff in the mansion kind of like an old flash game called dustys castle where stuff in the castle gives the main girl lewd ideas of things to do. Instead we got small scenes sometimes even lacking in proper art. The only moment I really liked was actually being inside the witches room since with the shoes and strange device and seat you can worship it reminded me of Tower of trample and a mistress who would be in it. Just more clear advice that after level 0 if they want to add new girls do it in the 10 or so floor long full game they are tying to make and one day people might actually want to buy the game.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I dont know why everyone here think koda is a trash.yes he delays the update. These people here dont know how hard it is to develop a character and make it work. I am a animator. I create anime characters and then sell to other producers. So they are making a game adding multiple stuff and add new characters. It takes 6 month for me to fully finished a character and make it working . So what i meant to say is that it takes time to create new stuff.so be patience and wait. I dont know about y'all but i support koda and bo both of them. Huge fan of this game. Respect from me bo wei and koda.
I mean, modeling and animating a character should take quite awhile if you want something high quality and worth selling. You would know that. Koda is using RPGMaker which is arguably one of the easier tools for game development, and Bo-Wei is the one supplying the artwork from what I understand so Koda doesn't even need to draw anybody which is one less task for him to do. Personally, I think any other developer shouldn't have any sort of respect for this team because it's been proven that Bo-Wei has traced his artwork before and Koda also has very little honest integrity and character, and that's being generous about him. There's no logical reason to appreciate people like them until they start putting in actual work instead of charging people over multiple months for small, ten minute updates to ToT or irrelevant side projects. Hallow Mansion was clearly a Halloween game and even that came out two weeks late and wasn't anything anybody was really asking for, so Koda was spending the time developing yet another side game instead of working on ToT or Level: 0 like he mentioned he was in their Discord. He found himself distracted from one distraction (Level: 0) by developing something else instead.

There's so many indie developers out there who are creating games, whether it be with RPGMaker or Unity or whatever, that are releasing more content per month than these two are within a period of six months and those other people are also alone and receiving less funds for their efforts. That's pretty sad. ToT could easily be the best femdom game out there and be getting even more financial support if they actually made any timely progress but you have a procrastinator as its main developer who I'm sure is getting paid a decent amount of money per month to basically do nothing but deceive the people who are funding his efforts, or lack thereof.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
I mean, modeling and animating a character should take quite awhile if you want something high quality and worth selling. You would know that. Koda is using RPGMaker which is arguably one of the easier tools for game development, and Bo-Wei is the one supplying the artwork from what I understand so Koda doesn't even need to draw anybody which is one less task for him to do. Personally, I think any other developer shouldn't have any sort of respect for this team because it's been proven that Bo-Wei has traced his artwork before and Koda also has very little honest integrity and character, and that's being generous about him. There's no logical reason to appreciate people like them until they start putting in actual work instead of charging people over multiple months for small, ten minute updates to ToT or irrelevant side projects. Hallow Mansion was clearly a Halloween game and even that came out two weeks late and wasn't anything anybody was really asking for, so Koda was spending the time developing yet another side game instead of working on ToT or Level: 0 like he mentioned he was in their Discord. He found himself distracted from one distraction (Level: 0) by developing something else instead.

There's so many indie developers out there who are creating games, whether it be with RPGMaker or Unity or whatever, that are releasing more content per month than these two are within a period of six months and those other people are also alone and receiving less funds for their efforts. That's pretty sad. ToT could easily be the best femdom game out there and be getting even more financial support if they actually made any timely progress but you have a procrastinator as its main developer who I'm sure is getting paid a decent amount of money per month to basically do nothing but deceive the people who are funding his efforts, or lack thereof.
i mostly agree with you but calling the updates (not counting hollow mansion) 10 minutes long feels dishonest unless your character is cheated out to max stats and you speed run through all the text maybe?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes