RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
What's up, bros! I'm bringing you guys my newest contribution to the community: an updated Shonen Save!

As of 1.16.2:
- Scarlett defeated on the first battle. Undefeated, heels untouched in the cell, zero compromise.
- Yvonne cleared. Undefeated, zero compromise.
- Eliza cleared. Undefeated, zero compromise.
- Khulan cleared. Undefeated, zero compromise.
- Lady Cobra cleared. Undefeated, panties in 5F cell untouched, zero compromise.
- Lily redeemed. Undefeated, max positive bond with Lily, zero compromise.
- Karen cleared. All Thunder Bois saved and best ending with Awakened Ethan. All crafts unlocked and obtained. (Karen's content cannot be replayed, sadly)
- Swan cleared. Undefeated, max toxicology level so far and all recipes unlocked, zero compromise.
- Crow cleared. Undefeated, her morale, stats and your compromise with her are as low as it gets.
- Jessica cleared. Undefeated, lewd room untouched, zero compromise.

This save file serves the same purpose as the previous one: a clean slate to do whatever you feel like doing. Ethan is totally uncompromised, lewd items/interactions are untouched, all the current equipments available. From now on, I will be personally updating this save file for every major update.

View attachment 909062
I wish there was a salute emote for your service.

• Hey there
Reactions: Solaire Wraith

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
What's up, bros! I'm bringing you guys my newest contribution to the community: an updated Shonen Save!

As of 1.16.2:
- Scarlett defeated on the first battle. Undefeated, heels untouched in the cell, zero compromise.
- Yvonne cleared. Undefeated, zero compromise.
- Eliza cleared. Undefeated, zero compromise.
- Khulan cleared. Undefeated, zero compromise.
- Lady Cobra cleared. Undefeated, panties in 5F cell untouched, zero compromise.
- Lily redeemed. Undefeated, max positive bond with Lily, zero compromise.
- Karen cleared. All Thunder Bois saved and best ending with Awakened Ethan. All crafts unlocked and obtained. (Karen's content cannot be replayed, sadly)
- Swan cleared. Undefeated, max toxicology level so far and all recipes unlocked, zero compromise.
- Crow cleared. Undefeated, her morale, stats and your compromise with her are as low as it gets.
- Jessica cleared. Undefeated, lewd room untouched, zero compromise.

This save file serves the same purpose as the previous one: a clean slate to do whatever you feel like doing. Ethan is totally uncompromised, lewd items/interactions are untouched, all the current equipments available. From now on, I will be personally updating this save file for every major update.

View attachment 909062
What do you mean by compromise? Also thanks for the save

ironhorse678

Nov 5, 2020
Do you know where I can find the water punch?
Learn thunder punch fighing with Khulan then you challenge lilly and use thunder punch and she will sostitute it with water punch.
You can re-learn again thunder punch in future for unlock the secret ending.(you need all the punch skills)

Nov 30, 2018
Bo Wei and Koda should pause development on the Spring Update 2019, The succubus spinoff, Floor 7, Swan part 3 & 4, and 2019 Ms Clause in order to bring us 2020 Ms Clause. It would offend me as a Christian if they made a game for a sinful Pagan holiday but not a holy Christian one. Please Bo Wei and Koda make this loyal gamer's dreams come true. You can even implement some classic minigames like trying to remember which items are inside which chest, and the 3-shell game made popular by street gamblers across the world. I think this sort of content would make a lot of fans happy. Thank you.

spartaa123456

Apr 1, 2018
Uhh I have a request for anyone who can make a signature. Can someone make a signature for Dr. Swan with this image as the focus?
View attachment 906726
Pls
I dunno how to make one or how to extract the art from the game so yeah.... Thanks in advance btw
Superman007
Since you're a man of culture as well,
I made this for you, hope you enjoy it. (You can also let me know which picture of swan you'd like to use)
1121_totsig_swan.gif

Last edited:

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Why doesn't Bo make some hentai manga instead, to finish one his game, Koda needs 10 times more time anyway. More games be made, more delays we get.
Bo’s 1 months of easy work keeps Koda working 10 months restlessly, while Bo is still cozily working during Koda's 10-month work period, then the work waiting for Koda will last about ten years, Koda would never be liberated or finish his work, and always be bullied, it's too cruel for him! Bo is a wicked capitalist

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
I dont know why everyone here think koda is a trash.yes he delays the update. These people here dont know how hard it is to develop a character and make it work. I am a animator. I create anime characters and then sell to other producers. So they are making a game adding multiple stuff and add new characters. It takes 6 month for me to fully finished a character and make it working . So what i meant to say is that it takes time to create new stuff.so be patience and wait. I dont know about y'all but i support koda and bo both of them. Huge fan of this game. Respect from me bo wei and koda.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I dont know why everyone here think koda is a trash.yes he delays the update. These people here dont know how hard it is to develop a character and make it work. I am a animator. I create anime characters and then sell to other producers. So they are making a game adding multiple stuff and add new characters. It takes 6 month for me to fully finished a character and make it working . So what i meant to say is that it takes time to create new stuff.so be patience and wait. I dont know about y'all but i support koda and bo both of them. Huge fan of this game. Respect from me bo wei and koda.
Another koda bootlicker in the wild!

Dont give us that bullshit about respect.

Koda lost it for this thread when he gave us that terrible excuse for a lily expansion, and all the lies about delays.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
personally its not about the fact that stuff gets delayed thats kinda par for the course in these type of games from my experience
its more getting told october 30th then comes the delay ok fine then comes more delays more delays then complete radio silence
we get it delays happen but where do you get the nerve to make these estimates and then go over them multiple times with every update
if every update was delayed say 1 or maybe even 2 weeks every time it prob would just be a meme but he'll go months over the estimated first deadline (or a year+ in some cases) for almost every update

Reactions: kossk and Narak8813

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
And I'm a professional writer and Koda makes it sound like writing a 3000 word expansion is worthy of a pulitzer

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I can't speak for everybody, but I don't think he is trash. He has come up with some truly excellent expansions, and ToT is a worse product without him. I do think he has some issues that many of us have witnessed over the last two years +.

He is irresponsible with his ETAs, for sure. I think most of his delays are more about lack of effort rather than perfectionism and feature creep, meaning most of the time, things are delayed because he didn't feel like working on them for whatever reason.

I think his detailed writing, I.E. character dialog and descriptive writing are somewhat lacking. Mostly, when compared to a guy like ThresholdMGD whose detailed writing is very strong. And I think he has relied on too many anime-style cliches as crutches to develop plot., though that may have something to do with Bo Wei as well.

People are just sick of his bullshit. Don't give ETAs unless you know you will hit them, because its aggravating to anticipate a release only to be told "Sorry, give me another two weeks" over and over again. Stop making excuses. Be more accountable and responsible for your own lack of motivation. For fuck's sake, work on actual ToT for once instead of random side project #5. Seriously, who here believes he had actually worked on 7F for the last 9 months? Because I don't think he has done a damn thing with it.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Since all the hype for F7 is long dead, here's something cool. Mawaru Hagokoro (new ExcessM game) and it looks amazing. It's going to be in the same style as Parade Buster (best ExcessM game imo) and will have a traditional Japanese setting, the same one that F7 was supposed to have before it got lost in development hell.
If 7F isn't released before October, zzinzinz (the dev) will have made an entire new game while Bo and Koda will have released only one new floor since (he finished Smash Boy in August last year). And as far as I know zzinzinz is working on his own as well, and it's unlikely that he'll announce any delays...
Fuck me, I should've predicted that would develop two full games before F7 was ever released.

Darkydh This dude is literally out here working with half the manpower, using harder software, not tracing art, making games with much more interesting gameplay, that are actually full games, aren't released in an unfinished and/or buggy state, and are of a level of quality that Bo and Koda currently can't even hope to achieve... AND he's able to do it all at a faster rate than them? Your whole "good indie games take ungodly amounts of time" argument just falls apart in the face of devs like him, and notice how I never even mentioned the word "delay" in my little rant.

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Since all the hype for F7 is long dead, here's something cool. Mawaru Hagokoro (new ExcessM game) and it looks amazing. It's going to be in the same style as Parade Buster (best ExcessM game imo) and will have a traditional Japanese setting, the same one that F7 was supposed to have before it got lost in development hell.

Fuck me, I should've predicted that would develop two full games before F7 was ever released.

Darkydh This dude is literally working as with half the manpower, using harder software, not tracing art, making games with much more interesting gameplay, that are actually full games, aren't released in an unfinished and/or buggy state, and are of a level of quality that Bo and Koda currently can't even hope to achieve... AND he's able to do it all at a faster rate than them? Your whole "good indie games take ungodly amounts of time" argument just falls apart in the face of devs like him, and notice how I never even mentioned the word "delay" in my little rant.
"HeY BuT hE hAs A+ iDeAs EvErY 100 IdEaS!" Still struggling to identify those A+ ideas in each update.
Is Yumesame fully translated? I got a buggy as fuck half translated version that doesn't let me enjoy shit.
Also I agree with the ParadeBuster statement.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
"HeY BuT hE hAs A+ iDeAs EvErY 100 IdEaS!" Still struggling to identify those A+ ideas in each update.
Is Yumesame fully translated? I got a buggy as fuck half translated version that doesn't let me enjoy shit.
Also I agree with the ParadeBuster statement.
The "official" translation is still unreleased, there was a fan translation a while back but like you say some parts of it didn't work for some reason. Now (same guys who did the Parade Buster TL) are translating it bit by bit, over at ULMF they were theorizing them being done by early 2021, so maybe we'll be getting it at the same time the new ExcessM game is released.

Nov 30, 2018
Honestly we are lucky that Koda spends the few precious hours of creativity he can muster per week on our pathetic hentai-fueled cummy sessions. He could be (slowly) writing a Pulitzer-winning novel or working on a series of fantasy novels that would be left frustratingly incomplete after his death (of natural causes).

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
I am a animator. I create anime characters and then sell to other producers. So they are making a game adding multiple stuff and add new characters. It takes 6 month for me to fully finished a character and make it working .
Wow that's really neat! Can you show me some of your work?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes