RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Dickchomp

Apr 11, 2018
Use the web site that modify the save file so you can get unllimited money, and you can level up fast and buy the combo skill with lilly. Also if you get the water punch you can easily defeat scarlet
How do you trigger the double fight? I've finished routes for both characters.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
The thread for "Always in Debt" wasn't quite active as its completed, so I thought I should ask a question related to it here.
Is there any way to move those Stone Blocks that act as gates in the forest?

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Uhh looks like no one's ready to make a signature. Can anyone tell me how to extract art from the game so that I can make one myself?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Uhh looks like no one's ready to make a signature. Can anyone tell me how to extract art from the game so that I can make one myself?
is the decrypter I use. Pretty easy to figure out, and will grab all the images from the game.

Just open it up, select file/open file, pick the ToT .exe file, click tools, then extract all files.
An extract folder will be created in the same directory as decrypter.exe with the images.

Reactions: Superman007

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
You can probably find the image of Swan on e-hentai, there's an archive of ToT stock images.
is the decrypter I use. Pretty easy to figure out, and will grab all the images from the game.

Just open it up, select file/open file, pick the ToT .exe file, click tools, then extract all files.
An extract folder will be created in the same directory as decrypter.exe with the images.
Thanks both of you! Will try to make one.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Guess making a signature is tough if you are trying for the first time.
Here's what I did after fooling around for a while:
Capture.PNG
Surely I will make a fully animated one till 7F comes out.
I love Dr. Swan.
Anyways, gotta go to bed. I want a nice dream tonight *wink wink*.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes