RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Se
I am not able to get it. Which expansion are yall talking about?!
Is it related to unlocking these things:
View attachment 905076

Can someone tell me how to unlock the other three?
Seems bugged, for me they unlocked in order.

for those confused, this is just interacting with the boots. you must have done it at some point, it’s necessary to unlock that whole apprentice route

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I got nothing by interacting with the boots. I remember it allowed me go further in Lily's route but i never had such menu.:unsure:

Lilusdaasd

Jul 31, 2018
I got nothing by interacting with the boots. I remember it allowed me go further in Lily's route but i never had such menu.:unsure:
i got this quite a while ago but if i recall corectly you basically have to interact with the boots after surrendiring to lily and accepting her as your master. im not sure however if you can get this menu after you have complited the training with her
Apologizes if i dont make sense
Some guy linked his 100% submissive save file a while back i can link it to you if you just want to look at the scenes

Reactions: Superman007

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Okay, just because many people are confused about that menu, I wanted to know if you all have interacted with Lily using the puppy gear, because that also has some content. Just in case you know, some people didn't interact with Lily in puppy gear because Gerald told that it's a bad idea.

Reactions: HereToDisturb

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
i got this quite a while ago but if i recall corectly you basically have to interact with the boots after surrendiring to lily and accepting her as your master. im not sure however if you can get this menu after you have complited the training with her
Apologizes if i dont make sense
Some guy linked his 100% submissive save file a while back i can link it to you if you just want to look at the scenes
Hey thanks for that!

Jul 26, 2020
Reminder folks that all of "this" and by this I mean nothing, that was done for Tower of Trample by Bo and Koda, was done during the covid quarantine, when the whole world has a bunch of free time thanks to restrictions. It will only get worse as time passes, we are on floor 6 for what now, 2 years?

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Man I gotta tell you how jealous I am of my friend. I recently asked him for a save file of the game and he sent me one but it won't work. I told him about it and he said "Oh SoRrY i FoRgOt YoU hAd ThE oLd VeRsIoN !".
Turns out he sent me save file for F13 but denied to send me the new version of the game.
You know, Parallel_Universe_Perks.

• Sad
Reactions: HereToDisturb
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes