RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
We doin' psych eval, now?
No one here is doing psychological evaluations. What I'm doing is entertaining the possibility that Koda's erratic behavior may be a symptom of an underlying mental health issue. I'm not saying for certain that he's got X or Y condition, and I'm not prescribing him any treatments, I'm just saying that he should probably go see an actual professional.
How are people speculating about others' mental health in such a casual way, without even having proper info/intel? lol
No proper info or intel? I've had this convo many times with other peeps who also wanted to pretend everything was fine, and no, someone who, in a professional setting, misses the mark on a project's expected release date by about 4-5 months, each time saying with confidence that the project will be finished the next week, rounding out to about 15-20 delay announcements total, for the project to finally be released in an unfinished and unsatisfactory state forcing them to continue working on it even after it's been released, before they are done with it once and for all and they can move on to the next project... where this same cycle repeats itself and continues indefinitely......
You cannot hope to say that such an individual is functioning "normally", or simply chalk it all up to "perfectionism" when it's clearly gone way past that. Especially when right now they're saying that they are depressed. Oh, but according to them it's only temporary, and it was the result of a turbulent presidential election that his preferred candidate ended up winning! As if that made any sense.
Even for actual , practicing psychologists, wouldn't that be antiethical, to say the least? :unsure:
You're dead wrong here. Medical experts from all fields understand that people should be made to keep an eye out for any kind of medical symptoms that they come across in their everyday lives, not just in themselves but in others as well. Some injuries can have symptoms that are difficult to perceive to the person having them but not to others, or symptoms that may appear to be nothing special or not worrisome, but may end up actually killing you (see: concussions). Others may not put your life at jeopardy, but have symptoms that will leave lasting effects if left untreated for too long.
Routine checkups are also a thing for a reason. Almost any excuse is a good enough one to go see a doctor, though I get that there's a financial disincentive if you're from a country like the US where there's no socialized medicine.
And surely it should be obvious why all of this is doubly true when we're talking about mental health conditions specifically, I hope that I don't have to spell it out for you, but there's a very real danger that should always be in the back of our minds when we're talking about mental conditions, no matter the person. Maybe you're fortunate enough to have never come across it, but most people aren't that lucky and can't afford to have the luxury of ignoring anything that may potentially be off about the people surrounding them.
(And that is coming from someone who MOSTLY disregards/doesn't take interest in the field of psychology in general and has a tendency to downplay some/various claims of "mental health problems" as actual moral weakness: let that sink in. (y))
Now this here is just perplexing to me. Are you talking about yourself or someone else in this thread? If you are talking about yourself like it seems, then why even try to get into an argument on this topic when you admit you're mostly ignorant about it? Are you one of those people that think that they don't need to know anything about a certain topic to be able to tell when others don't know anything about it either? Because that isn't how this works.
And now here's my only moral prescription for you (it's only fair that I give you one since you're doing the same to me). If you actually are someone who "has a tendency to downplay some/various claims of "mental health problems" as actual moral weakness", then reevaluate yourself and start actually reading up on mental health issues. I don't actually know if this kind of stance can be considered immoral or not, but I do know for a fact that it's toxic and harmful, and if worse comes to worst, you may end up not being able to prevent a tragedy because of it.

TLDR: Let's use this metaphor. Koda is a guy who's been limping for the past year, and he says "It's okay guys, I just sprained my ankle, it'll probably heal naturally anytime now". I'm out here saying "Nah bro, you should go see a doctor and have them look at your leg", to which Solaire responds "Uhm, excuse me? You weren't a trained physician last I checked. Isn't it deeply immoral for you to be diagnosing him like that without having a clue of what's going on?"
This just an oversimplification ofc, and I mostly talk about mental health stuff which I think everyone would do well to know more of.

Last edited:

Azazellll

Apr 9, 2020
To be honest i'm not upset cause of the delays we are kinda used to it .. but the drops of the quality of the drawings and the story .. i mean just look at always in debt and the Halloween game .. the differences are so clear in always in debt there was an actual story and an actual details I know they were not completed 100% but it was an actual game but the Halloween thing and the last tot updates everything is not like what we used to like his games for the drawings and the details of the story are getting very bad from what we saw from him before .. and there's no justification for that he's getting more subs so either he gets better or keep it like it always was .. so it feels like he just doesnt care anyomore cause the subs will accept anything

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
which characters have been implemented?

also, do you know a save editor that does the type of save file you've got? because doesn't support the type of file.

cheers lad
At the moment Swan, while Theresa is interacting, but I cut her scenes, because I haven't finished them yet.

Try looking for a save editor for Rpg maker mz.

Apr 7, 2019
In this hell of development cycle for this god forsaken game, the delays aren't my worst nightmare. It's this. This damn radio silence in which you don't know when the ETA will drop( and if it'll be accurate for that matter). When all this promised content drops will it actually be worth the wait or a temporary relief?
Dear ThisGuyWithThe5Weapons,

I feel your pain, brother, and I wholeheartedly agree with you. I've also been frustrated not just by all the delays, but by the incomplete releases. Believe it or not, I was really looking forward to the Spring cleaning update and that never materialized at all. I was looking forward to the Cobra update a lot, and that never really came. I actually enjoyed Warrior's Guild a bit, but not in the eked-out string of partial and incomplete releases that it turned into. That said, Swan and Crow have been pretty awesome. I guess the sad thing is that these developers have a lot to say and we keep seeing how awesome ToT could be - but instead it's become like a graveyard of half-built arches :) And the worst thing is that items like the Spring cleaning update don't even have the excuse of F7 or Swan of being technically complicated. They should have been quick and simple to implement, but they were teased and never release.
The only way I stay sane is by ignoring release dates and just looking at Latest Updates for something new to come out :) I just visit this board to interact and hear the good things that people have to say.
I think the only way that there will truly be productive game development at this point is if BoWei's Patreon is raised to a $10 minimum but only billed every major release. I don't think they're likely to do so, however. It would put the responsibility back on them. Currently, it's such a low monthly amount that I think people just set it and forget it.
Anyway, if you want some suggestions for some femdom games to pass the time with until the next release, message me and I may have some names to share with you. Best wishes, Barbarella2021.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I know the delays are making many people frustrated (even Puntin!) but I wanted to ask something.
I tried outsmarting the game yesterday (and it didn't work). You remember the broken sewer task you get after saving a monk which leads to both characters being stomped when they were trying to escape? Well, I did all the other tasks of karen except that one until the end (i.e. after Karen leaves her playground with Rose or Roxy) in the hope that as Karen won't be there, the monk's plan would work and everyone will escape. Guess what happened, even though karen had left, she still came back and the same scene replayed. Hmmm... anyone else tried outsmarting the game elsewhere?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HereToDisturb

ironhorse678

Nov 5, 2020
hi guys,
in escape with lilly espansion, in the klaus labirinth i use the shift key but it doesn't work ank it keep stop me while walking :/
is it a bug or what?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes