RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ironhorse678

Nov 5, 2020
Do you have any idea about the "escape with lily" thing someone brought up previously?
towerescapewithlilly is a fanmade "sequel" well done that also joke about the fact the game is still without update for a long time.
Basically Ethan is tired to wait so he try to escape the tower with Lilly that accepted as new Master. You will have to fight again the villains in each floors and at the end with the final boss there are 3 ending.
I can't make spoiler but i can say:
1) it is a femdom bad ending you willl stay in the tower with all the villain
2) you escape with lilly and become a water dojo member
3) you unlock ethan real power (like it happened in the 6 floor with the reaper and rose, the hidden power Ethan showed) then ethan free everyone and become the new leader of fire dojo

All the ending are more detailed and well done but of course i didn't want to make spoilers. If someone is interested i suggest to play it. I dont know who created it but if there will not be any further "official" updates i think it can be considered a end of the story.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
towerescapewithlilly is a fanmade "sequel" well done that also joke about the fact the game is still without update for a long time.
Basically Ethan is tired to wait so he try to escape the tower with Lilly that accepted as new Master. You will have to fight again the villains in each floors and at the end with the final boss there are 3 ending.
I can't make spoiler but i can say:
1) it is a femdom bad ending you willl stay in the tower with all the villain
2) you escape with lilly and become a water dojo member
3) you unlock ethan real power (like it happened in the 6 floor with the reaper and rose, the hidden power Ethan showed) then ethan free everyone and become the new leader of fire dojo

All the ending are more detailed and well done but of course i didn't want to make spoilers. If someone is interested i suggest to play it. I dont know who created it but if there will not be any further "official" updates i think it can be considered a end of the story.
Thanks for the info!
Is the link to that fan-made game available on this thread?

Reactions: HereToDisturb

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
but they're saying something about "escaping with lily". Don't remember anything about that.
like did it happen after that walkthrough of yours?
Yeah that update is after we stopped working on the walkthrough. I think anything after 6F is not included in there.

Here are links to both fanmade Lily games if you are interested in checking them out.

Reactions: Superman007

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Yeah that update is after we stopped working on the walkthrough. I think anything after 6F is not included in there.

Here are links to both fanmade Lily games if you are interested in checking them out.
Hmmm I see.
Would anyone please make a walkthrough for crow?
I think I've done everything but I am still not able to get those scenes where she grabs Ethan with her ass and neither have I ever got the QTE where Ethan is crawling to get outside the cage.

Also I posted a screenshot of Lily's boot menu earlier where three scenes are still locked. Can anyone guide me through that? Losing to her more doesn't seem to work.

Reactions: HereToDisturb

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Hmmm I see.
Would anyone please make a walkthrough for crow?
I think I've done everything but I am still not able to get those scenes where she grabs Ethan with her ass and neither have I ever got the QTE where Ethan is crawling to get outside the cage.

Also I posted a screenshot of Lily's boot menu earlier where three scenes are still locked. Can anyone guide me through that? Losing to her more doesn't seem to work.
Lose to her, interact with boot (will be a new scene each time), repeat.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Uhh I have a request for anyone who can make a signature. Can someone make a signature for Dr. Swan with this image as the focus?
Capture.PNG
Pls
I dunno how to make one or how to extract the art from the game so yeah.... Thanks in advance btw

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Thanks for that!
Any help with the crow one?
Crow has multiple scenes for each of her states. If you break her helmet you get different scene, plate gives different scenes and lower armor different scene. If I recall both scenes you're looking for require her under armor to broken (atk her when she goes for overhead slash). The crawling one starts on some hold and after a series of QTE will progress into the crawling away phase. The facesitting one is rng. I think I only got it once too

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Crow has multiple scenes for each of her states. If you break her helmet you get different scene, plate gives different scenes and lower armor different scene. If I recall both scenes you're looking for require her under armor to broken (atk her when she goes for overhead slash). The crawling one starts on some hold and after a series of QTE will progress into the crawling away phase. The facesitting one is rng. I think I only got it once too
K will try that method !
But how can you get a crawling out of cage QTE if Ethan is only fighting her outside the cage? Because in my case the cage door now remains open only. I fight her near her bed area.

Reactions: Gamifexian

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Also, any signature creators available to help? Animated not necessary btw.
Uhh I have a request for anyone who can make a signature. Can someone make a signature for Dr. Swan with this image as the focus?
Capture.PNG

Pls
I dunno how to make one or how to extract the art from the game so yeah.... Thanks in advance btw
/QUOTE]

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Can someone tell me where I can find the ''shounen'' save?. I can't seem to find it in this thread. I changed laptops and lost my saves.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Dunno, maybe it's bugged in my case. Will try to find a save file somewhere up the thread.
I've got the same thing, worked for me when it first came out but I dont have the expansion stuff for lily on the most up to date build. You could maybe check the forum around the tine it was first released and see if you can get that build.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes