RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i remeber a year ago or something like that i said something about a idea for a spinnoff game inspired in netflix´s dracula where a young boy must scape from a castle ruled by a vampire, and after playing hollow mansion i could say the gameplay and narrative could fit perfectly with the vampire mistress, Koda- if you read this please considere the idea of the young boy trying to scape from the vampire mistress castle for halloween 2021.

Nov 30, 2018
i remeber a year ago or something like that i said something about a idea for a spinnoff game inspired in netflix´s dracula where a young boy must scape from a castle ruled by a vampire, and after playing hollow mansion i could say the gameplay and narrative could fit perfectly with the vampire mistress, Koda- if you read this please considere the idea of the young boy trying to scape from the vampire mistress castle for halloween 2021.
yeah koda, listen to this man.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
That sounds awesome, her wearing some latex etc, would be perfect
but I am sure Koda would find a way to fuck it up as well

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
don't give them any new ideas please
finish 7F before you even think about adding another side-trash-mistress or another lackluster sidegame
and for fuck sake stop tryin to add seasonal content this ain't league or overwatch finish the damn game first
I've also always been confused about that. Are there really that many people wanting santa claus to dom them? I mean if you're into that, fair enough, but to put that much development time and effort into a niche...same with the clown one.

Reactions: otuzbir

furaian

Jul 27, 2018
delay is extending and the patreon still increasing
no wonder why
time to unsub the patron till next update come

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I've also always been confused about that. Are there really that many people wanting santa claus to dom them? I mean if you're into that, fair enough, but to put that much development time and effort into a niche...same with the clown one.
I don't really see her as a Rule 63'd Santa Claus. She may share some aspects with him sure but I can't really see her the same way as Jolly Saint Nick. I personally like her since you don't need to get your ass kicked to progress her route and she's gentler compared to the other Tower Bosses. I mean come on, you need to get covered with kisses to progress her path.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
Oct 30, 2017
What's up, bros! I'm bringing you guys my newest contribution to the community: an updated Shonen Save!

As of 1.16.2:
- Scarlett defeated on the first battle. Undefeated, heels untouched in the cell, zero compromise.
- Yvonne cleared. Undefeated, zero compromise.
- Eliza cleared. Undefeated, zero compromise.
- Khulan cleared. Undefeated, zero compromise.
- Lady Cobra cleared. Undefeated, panties in 5F cell untouched, zero compromise.
- Lily redeemed. Undefeated, max positive bond with Lily, zero compromise.
- Karen cleared. All Thunder Bois saved and best ending with Awakened Ethan. All crafts unlocked and obtained. (Karen's content cannot be replayed, sadly)
- Swan cleared. Undefeated, max toxicology level so far and all recipes unlocked, zero compromise.
- Crow cleared. Undefeated, her morale, stats and your compromise with her are as low as it gets.
- Jessica cleared. Undefeated, lewd room untouched, zero compromise.

This save file serves the same purpose as the previous one: a clean slate to do whatever you feel like doing. Ethan is totally uncompromised, lewd items/interactions are untouched, all the current equipments available. From now on, I will be personally updating this save file for every major update.

View attachment TheShonenSave (1.16.2).rar

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes