RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Thought there was a white bug crawling on my screen, but yeah ToT needs more femdom...
Actually, I am a bit confused. Were you serious about that white bug thing?
Because I was just reading through the TOT thread (mention tot to ward off mods) and saw something white dribbling down the screen. First I thought it might be some dust or bug and tried to wipe it off, but it won't go away and kept moving.
Then I noticed that IT WAS REPEATING. Just when one white dot reached the bottom, another would start from the top (and this isn't happening on other sites, so only on F95).
I am thinking this is some sort of "winter" edition to F95, because I have joined this October, so I wasn't here previous year.

But let me know if you all are experiencing it and if you know what it actually is. InkedCapture1_LI.jpg InkedCapture2_LI.jpg InkedCapture3_LI.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Maybe...maybe they keep delaying because they want to surprise us and release all 20 or so floors they were planning all at once. Yeah that must be it.
You are so innocent...

Actually, I am a bit confused. Were you serious about that white bug thing?
Because I was just reading through the TOT thread (mention tot to ward off mods) and saw something white dribbling down the screen. First I thought it might be some dust or bug and tried to wipe it off, but it won't go away and kept moving.
Then I noticed that IT WAS REPEATING. Just when one white dot reached the bottom, another would start from the top (and this isn't happening on other sites, so only on F95).
I am thinking this is some sort of "winter" edition to F95, because I have joined this October, so I wasn't here previous year.

But let me know if you all are experiencing it and if you know what it actually is. View attachment 944393 View attachment 944394 View attachment 944395
I just looked and I see it on my screen as well.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes