RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Apologies, there are two relatively minor cheats I've come across, but searching is not pulling up for me. One slows down the <-^->v-><- 'quicktime events' which I just don't seem to be capable of doing. The other as I recall was an item that exists in game but couldn't be picked up that would allow you to change your name, which seems like as good a way as any to track which saves are just before which fun sexy self-destruction, err, bad end, yeah bad end our protagonist definitely wants to avoid and certainly doesn't want to experience over and over.

I have to say, I can't quite imagine how someone can defeat Scarlet al Level 1 like some people have stated doing. It doesn't take long to be able to defeat Scarlet, but I've had seemingly perfect rounds that weren't even close at low level.

Oct 30, 2017
I have to say, I can't quite imagine how someone can defeat Scarlet al Level 1 like some people have stated doing. It doesn't take long to be able to defeat Scarlet, but I've had seemingly perfect rounds that weren't even close at low level.

New guy, huh?
Heed your senpai: the Scarlett you know nowadays isn't exactly 2017 Scarlett, or 2019 Scarlett for that matter.
For you to pull off this feat nowadays, it would be required a miracle within a miracle within a miracle within a miracle.
Back then, you would need at least two criticals and she picking the Armpit Trap in order for you to get two free damaging turns.
Also, pray that she gets a low healing roll from her potion. If the potion heals more than it should, you're done.
You see... kinda insane stuff already.
But nowadays, even three criticals from Strike (the bulkiest move you have available: Twin Punch doubles your odds of getting a crit, but the damage output is lower than a crit from Strike) might not be enough.

The thing is: Koda tuned her stats in order to people not be able to pull off this feat anymore.
But you're always welcome to try it: it's still possible, in the realm of possibilities. Make sure you record it if you do. :cool:

PS: she is definitely beatable on the second try as long as you get B Rank on the first. (Iron Sword + Red Potion)

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
Same brother. I want it so bad but even if they weren't to do another side game...We already heard about Bo's weird Dark Souls game, he's working on a new side game in SRPG, Koda is still not done with Lvl 0 and they have to finish F6.5 part III. :D
what? Bo is working about new side game again??? and why Koda is work about TOT instead of Bo???

AmonSato

Dec 8, 2020
Ten days ago I posted a reply that was about trying to mod fights in the game. Back then I was stuck with some errors and asked if anyone could help, so that maybe we could gain the powers of fight modding.

I have succeeded (with Jessica), without even needing RPG Maker VX Ace.

The error I could not get around is the error below.

The problems I have run into so far:

- Changes in the scripts do not carry over to the game.
- Too many changes cause the following error:

, even though in the External Loader Script, in RPG maker, a $end completely at the end doesn't work. (might lack knowledge here haha). I also find it weird that changing code somewhere else suddenly prompts an error in that script.
The culprit was Notepad. I was opening, changing and saving the scripts in Plugins with Notepad. It probably formats the texts or indents a bit differently and it results in errors. Using Atom as a text editor all changes I made to Jessica Battle.rb worked. I have found out that really adding stuff to the script might still result in errors like "Stack level too deep". I had another one that had to do with an amount of actions per turn. Jessica can't kick you 31 times, for instance. But a fair bit of values I could change and worked fine. The fight I made is quite different.

I might also look into changing the dommes that are not in the Plugins folders, that ultimately might require the paid version of RPG Maker VX Ace. If you are interested in changing things for Jessica, Lily and Swan (although Swan's fight scripts do not seem to be in Plugins), I have done the following.

- Downloaded the decrypter at https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/ .
- Decrypted the archive and put Data and Graphics back in the main folder.
- Delete the archive.
- Edit files in Data\Plugins using Atom. :) (do not edit Scripts.rb, this file just packages all other scripts)

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
Ten days ago I posted a reply that was about trying to mod fights in the game. Back then I was stuck with some errors and asked if anyone could help, so that maybe we could gain the powers of fight modding.

I have succeeded (with Jessica), without even needing RPG Maker VX Ace.

The error I could not get around is the error below.

The culprit was Notepad. I was opening, changing and saving the scripts in Plugins with Notepad. It probably formats the texts or indents a bit differently and it results in errors. Using Atom as a text editor all changes I made to Jessica Battle.rb worked. I have found out that really adding stuff to the script might still result in errors like "Stack level too deep". I had another one that had to do with an amount of actions per turn. Jessica can't kick you 31 times, for instance. But a fair bit of values I could change and worked fine. The fight I made is quite different.

I might also look into changing the dommes that are not in the Plugins folders, that ultimately might require the paid version of RPG Maker VX Ace. If you are interested in changing things for Jessica, Lily and Swan (although Swan's fight scripts do not seem to be in Plugins), I have done the following.

- Downloaded the decrypter at https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/ .
- Decrypted the archive and put Data and Graphics back in the main folder.
- Delete the archive.
- Edit files in Data\Plugins using Atom. :) (do not edit Scripts.rb, this file just packages all other scripts)
Hope you succeed! If Koda is taking forever to get to Karen's true floor, we'll make it instead!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes