RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New guy, huh?
Heed your senpai: the Scarlett you know nowadays isn't exactly 2017 Scarlett, or 2019 Scarlett for that matter.
For you to pull off this feat nowadays, it would be required a miracle within a miracle within a miracle within a miracle.
Back then, you would need at least two criticals and she picking the Armpit Trap in order for you to get two free damaging turns.
Also, pray that she gets a low healing roll from her potion. If the potion heals more than it should, you're done.
You see... kinda insane stuff already.
But nowadays, even three criticals from Strike (the bulkiest move you have available: Twin Punch doubles your odds of getting a crit, but the damage output is lower than a crit from Strike) might not be enough.

The thing is: Koda tuned her stats in order to people not be able to pull off this feat anymore.
But you're always welcome to try it: it's still possible, in the realm of possibilities. Make sure you record it if you do. :cool:

PS: she is definitely beatable on the second try as long as you get B Rank on the first. (Iron Sword + Red Potion)
You seem to really know your Scarlett. That post is spoked like either a let's player or a big Scarlett fan.
So, now Boda™ is making skins for the old characters and "selling" it as a new game? Those guys are genious, omg! Can't wait to play as blue Ethan or fight with cyberpunk Lilly!
Don't give Boda any more ideas. Do you know what makes this even worse, Alice, the character Lily is based on was dressed like a maid to begin with. This "New" Character is basically a mashup of three older characters.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I just watched the video you linked. How did you turn Ethan into a ghost? Did Khulan facesit you until you died?
It's Solaire Wraith's video, not mine. I don't know how he did that, although death by Khulan facesit would not be a bad way to go...

Reactions: c-+

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Koda says floor 7 (part 1 of 8 of Chapter 1 of the Floor 7 Saga) will be released once the patreon hits 4k/month. Let's all band together to show our support!
Oh dear Karen please no! Sadly though, this sounds like something Boda would do. Not only does it get them more money but it would also give them an excuse for what they love to do best - make delays. Can you post a screenshot of them saying this?

Flipthebird

Mar 28, 2018

Koda says floor 7 (part 1 of 8 of Chapter 1 of the Floor 7 Saga) will be released once the patreon hits 4k/month. Let's all band together to show our support!
I mean that is a smart business move on their part. Idiots that believe them will start supporting it, slowly creeping up until 4k and then once its hit there will be a delay. They said they would release it once it hits 4k a month, not how long after that goal they will release it. If they release it a year after they hit 4k they will still have kept their promise since it will still be after 4k a month.

They've lost supporters so they needed to do something to get more. Good idea on their part... I wonder who thought it up.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I wish the devs were more motivated to work, so many people will never get a chance to earn the amount of money they earn per month, they don't realise how lucky they are and are taking it for granted.
Reality Check. Over a year they make $23,250 each, presuming steady donations of the $3,875/month they have as of this instant. I don't know how that fairs for Bo Wei in China - like a lot of things it probably depends on where in China he lives, but in Indiana (not known for a high cost of living) it barely clears the poverty line for a family of three. In California (I have the impression Koda is in California) the poverty line for a single person is $47,250.

As extra pay for a side hobby I'm sure the extra money is wonderful (I sure don't make that off of my hobbies), but let's not pretend anyone is living large off of this by itself.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Reality Check. Over a year they make $23,250 each, presuming steady donations of the $3,875/month they have as of this instant. I don't know how that fairs for Bo Wei in China - like a lot of things it probably depends on where in China he lives, but in Indiana (not known for a high cost of living) it barely clears the poverty line for a family of three. In California (I have the impression Koda is in California) the poverty line for a single person is $47,250.

As extra pay for a side hobby I'm sure the extra money is wonderful (I sure don't make that off of my hobbies), but let's not pretend anyone is living large off of this by itself.
Nobody is saying they are buying yatchs or private jets with their "hard earned" patreon money. We just believe that based on the amount of content, time developing said content and the STILL lack of sticking to a schedule is not worth the 2 dollars they are stealing each month.
So yohofuckho until then.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018

So you're saying that people shouldn't make a fuss because a person who hasn't produced any verifiable amount of work the past half year isn't able to live in even the most expensive places while living in comfort. I live in a European country where a 1000 euro wage would be pretty decent, well above the minimum wage. And I've gone to other countries where you could get much more bang for your buck (and they weren't shitholes or anything). If Koda wants to live in comfort with just that money then he can. If he's still in California it's because he doesn't spend much and it's the path of least resistance.

Then again I shouldn't assume that Koda can just move to any location he wants just because he works from his computer, he is probably located right next to Google headquarters so he can ensure that his internet has enough speed to take care of all his uploads.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I am just not able to comprehend that "what is the thing that Koda is doing" which is keeping people still subscribed to him? Like what do they see in his streams or promises?

But then again, I am not a patreon. So maybe I cannot understand....

For research

Jan 27, 2020
QUICK QESTION: does anyone no what happens if in floor five you start smelling mistresses boots after she leaves? do you still go through the stages of the boot or something else?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes