RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Lilusdaasd

Jul 31, 2018
wait correct me if im wrong but the current status of bo wei industries in terms of promised work that was supposed to be done is: Delay of Miss claus, Delay of spring cleaning update, delay of lvl 0, delay of "finished" warrior guild, delay of f7. im pretty sure i missed something but at this point i have to say that im actually quite impressed by the fact that some people still expect the updates

Naera

Nov 7, 2019
Dude... I can understand if Domina isn't someone's cup of tea but... Darktoz? really? Darktoz makes Domina look like Ghost of Tsushima by comparison.
What's wrong with Draktoz? I really enjoyed his games. And unlike others, he actually finishes his games. He doesn't have arts like in ToT. But he makes it up for it with other aspects. From what have played so far he has one of the best overall femdom games so far.

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
Hey. does yvonne give you a latex suit or something when you complete her submission?
Sort-of
technically she puts you in one however if i recall correctly it ends with game over right after that with no way of escaping
You just have to say no to everything and disobey all her orders during the days you're locked up. Then you get a skill called "resolve" and I'm pretty sure if I'm not mistaken that latex suit can be used later with Jester too (not that great I know).

Reactions: FacelessLN

sanskarcasm

Nov 26, 2018
Can anyone please share save file for cobra's extended part..i just realised i haven't played that..it would be a greeaat help

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
wait correct me if im wrong but the current status of bo wei industries in terms of promised work that was supposed to be done is: Delay of Miss claus, Delay of spring cleaning update, delay of lvl 0, delay of "finished" warrior guild, delay of f7. im pretty sure i missed something but at this point i have to say that im actually quite impressed by the fact that some people still expect the updates
don't forget floor 6.5 pt3

• Sad
Reactions: Lilusdaasd

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Can anyone please share save file for cobra's extended part..i just realised i haven't played that..it would be a greeaat help
You need the right build, not just the save file. Check back through the thread, someone shared the right build not that long ago.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes