RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artagen

Aug 27, 2020
how is even this not accurate? that is a days difference? if you are actually working you cannot have this much of a difference fuck me how is this git getting away with it
This is obvious ! It is because he hust started to work on it and it is his time estimation to finish it in 'marathon mode' as he didnt made any work until now...

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I am considering taking decisive action against Koda and Bo.

I don't want to go this route, and I won't even mention the specifics because it's so much of a nuclear option, but I see no other way forward. My actions will either shock Bo and Koda into working hard again, or completely destroy the future of ToT.

That latter outcome is the reason I'm not sure I should go through with this. It's nothing illegal or dangerous, but it could severely impact the future of the game.

I think I will set up a timeline: If Floor 7 is not released by the 1st of July, or if it isn't at least an IMPENDING release, I'll have to go nuclear with them.

Koda, if you are reading this, please know that the warning has been given. I have supported you financially, socially, and even spiritually on a few occasions. This farce has gone on long enough.
You a hacker or something??

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I don't want to go this route, and I won't even mention the specifics because it's so much of a nuclear option, but I see no other way forward. My actions will either shock Bo and Koda into working hard again, or completely destroy the future of ToT.

That latter outcome is the reason I'm not sure I should go through with this. It's nothing illegal or dangerous, but it could severely impact the future of the game.

I think I will set up a timeline: If Floor 7 is not released by the 1st of July, or if it isn't at least an IMPENDING release, I'll have to go nuclear with them.

Koda, if you are reading this, please know that the warning has been given. I have supported you financially, socially, and even spiritually on a few occasions. This farce has gone on long enough.
If you have that much dedication, how about putting that energy into creating a fan version of F7 instead?

Someone explains to me why all women are somewhat old except for lily, wouldn't it be wrong if they were more beautiful like lily xd
Because Boda has a type. Not gonna lie, cougar hunting is a fun sport.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Someone explains to me why all women are somewhat old except for lily, wouldn't it be wrong if they were more beautiful like lily xd
Well, one thing to consider is that many people don't share your view on beauty. For example, I feel Lily is the least-attractive female in the game, and by some margin. Obviously, Bo is going to draw what he wants to draw in any case.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, one thing to consider is that many people don't share your view on beauty. For example, I feel Lily is the least-attractive female in the game, and by some margin. Obviously, Bo is going to draw what he wants to draw in any case.
That would explain F7 sadly.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020

Captureoof.PNG

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020

You hear this Koda? You've got until July before this guy makes a formal complaint to Patreon HQ. I bet you're shaking in your boots right now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Boda needs to find a mature domme *Cough, Like Karen, cough, cough* to stand over them and crack a whip everytime they even think about getting sidetracked from F7 again.

Reactions: AtaDev

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Boda needs to find a mature domme *Cough, Like Karen, cough, cough* to stand over them and crack a whip everytime they even think about getting sidetracked from F7 again.
You think he'd ever get any work done if that was the case?
Nah. The problem as always is with patreon and its model that always ensures procrastination the longer a project drags on.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes