RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Ok so i'm basically SO CONFUSED right not, I don't even know what we should be getting today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, i really don't know, all i know is that koda delayed the premise and added one day to the countdown

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
again, if you want anything to change, open an email to patreon support. Takes five minutes of your time. The project page has direct, clear false advertising/bait and switch language in its description. Make enough noise and someone will go tell him to knock it off or get off the platform
That seems a bit much. Just don't sub to his Patreon. We are already getting the game for free on here, no reason to tell on him. If people want to give them money for delays, it's really not anyone's business but theirs.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
That seems a bit much. Just don't sub to his Patreon. We are already getting the game for free on here, no reason to tell on him. If people want to give them money for delays, it's really not anyone's business but theirs.
They used to have a blurb about "new floors every 30-45 days" on their Patreon page, but that has been removed. So I don't see what's false about their current description.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Someone explains to me why all women are somewhat old except for lily, wouldn't it be wrong if they were more beautiful like lily xd
It's one of the flaws of the game, but conversely one of its big selling points because it's not like there's a lot of femdom games that have what ToT does: the borderline obese and older women for all those people who would enjoy that. And clearly a lot of people do. Since Bo-Wei acknowledged before (if I remember correctly) that he dislikes Lily, the older and heavier women are clearly what he likes to draw and finds appealing so his games will likely always include that type of body shape. Lily is still the best girl overall, though. For being most attractive but also because her objectives and goals are more unique. I like to think canonically, Ethan would eventually escape the tower with Lily following behind him to which she'd start her own dojo just as she wanted and would then become the main antagonist of a sequel game. But that's just me.

Sadly, the developers of this game seem to have lost interest in it so I doubt we'll ever see what the game could have looked like.

Areld

Nov 14, 2018
It is sad indeed. I'm not a Bowei/Koda patreon and I really enjoy this game, as the other one they created, yes the update takes much time and if I was a patreon myself I surely will be upset right now but still... I think that ToT is the best game of its kind. I loved all the expansion of plan 6 and honestly I don't care if there will ever be a plan 7 if they will keep create some quality content.
What I'm trying to say is if you had enought of delays and don't believe him anymore don't patronize him, as I sayd I shouldn't talk because I never was one of his patron but... for all the hours I enjoyed with his game I feel like I owe him something.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm still holdin on to hope that the next update comes soon, especially the Spring cleaning expansion, Swan/Crow part 3 (question, is Swan & Crow meant to be 3 or 4 parts?) adding floor 7 and finally BRING BACK THE PUMPKIN FOR THE FUCKIN HALLOWEEN SCENES.

But i'm a realist, I know that isnae gonnae happen anytime soon, unless that BAWBAG Koda pulls his finger oot his arse and actually gets the job done.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
I come in here to check if there's any updates about the game, and it's sad to see so much whining taking place. Just don't sub to his Patreon, he's not getting your money then! No harm, no foul!
Very well, but what about the money people already paid? Can they be refund? I understand, even I get angry when I see the alert marking a new post and than I realize that is someone complaining here about the delays, but it's what people do, they are trying to search an answer for the massive delays, trying to find someone more close to the devs to see if there is any answer about it.

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
I'm still holdin on to hope that the next update comes soon, especially the Spring cleaning expansion, Swan/Crow part 3 (question, is Swan & Crow meant to be 3 or 4 parts?) adding floor 7 and finally BRING BACK THE PUMPKIN FOR THE FUCKIN HALLOWEEN SCENES.

But i'm a realist, I know that isnae gonnae happen anytime soon, unless that BAWBAG Koda pulls his finger oot his arse and actually gets the job done.
Spring Cleaning update is the one I want the most honestly. I want to see what the mistresses do to a level 1 Ethan!

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Lily is still the best girl overall, though. For being most attractive but also because her objectives and goals are more unique. I like to think canonically, Ethan would eventually escape the tower with Lily following behind him to which she'd start her own dojo just as she wanted and would then become the main antagonist of a sequel game. But that's just me.
towerescapewithlily you need to play that game then ;)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes