RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
to clear the maze : identify the owner of the shoes each time. Their respective floor is the piece of wood you need to be looking at. For example if you identify the shoes belong to Eliza then you need to go to the 3rd tile of the fence. The shoes being left or right also counts because you will be counting from that side to the other. If shoes are on the right you count the floor from right to left. The tile the shoes are on doesn't count. You count from that +1. For jester's just step 1 back from where you are at that time(left on the wall)

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
purple heels: two spaces from the opposite wall
boots: leave one space
green sandals: go all the way to the other end
red heels: stay right next to them
yellow sandals: leave three spaces
blue heels: leave two spaces
jester shoes: one step back
The silver chest has invisible silk, the wooden one has spinel potion, green potion and forest potion.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
so I got the toy bad end. are there any others? also, anybody know what's up with all the kiss options in the cozy cabin?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
How to find a way in a dark maze with a timer? Fuck this Koda, with his useless puzzles, i here to jerk off, not playing shitty mini-games
look at the star chart near the chair to memorize pictures. on second-round through the maze have her shoes unlocked with 50 reindeer points then use shoe as mask, that's how I got the toy bad end

marut

Mar 20, 2020
I don't like to beg for saves but I've lost mine. If there is anybody who can share their save that starts at the beginning of the new claus update I would really appreciate that.

knightvlad

Sep 30, 2019
I dont understand. Man, what i must do in your file. I load it and after collar scene nothing happens 5 times in a row. Mb i must do 1-st 2-nd or 3-ed of them?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes