RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
Well as I said the numbers were pretty much out of my ass, but the idea was that either you're a filthy cheater and you used potions to get your strength to 200 to easily beat cobra who took 50 attack from you (and then she uses ethan's attack as the base) or you didn't cheat and if she took enough attack from you and you're left with let's say 10 attack, you're losing the fight anyway. If you want you can throw in a third value in that max function, something like the value of Cobra's attack in the last available stage *1,1 to ensure that she's tougher than what you'd get in an level 3 fight (and I would expect that the EX fight won't even be available to us if level 3 isn't unlocked).

The part about coding I'll answer in a spoiler, since I want to be as comprehensive as I can, and that can lead to pretty long answers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn... You know a lot about coding. So I'm gonna guess you code a lot? If so what's a better way on improving in Coding?

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to use the save editor? I lost my old save and I'm trying to get the editor to level me up but I stay the same level.

Reactions: Awesoooome

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
Can someone explain to me how to use the save editor? I lost my old save and I'm trying to get the editor to level me up but I stay the same level.
Just load the rvdata (Save file) on the site and then change what you want (Like more exp or levels)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
@hvarbo thanks for the explanation. That actually made a lot of sense and clarified some things. I appreciate the time it took to explain too. I would have assumed the process was horribly complicated, but it sounds like once you learn the system you are using and its limitations, everything becomes far simpler.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
fuck i dont know how to use those
Download it from here: (v0.65)

Then do this:
start ToT
save
open save editor
select your save with the editor
under "Ethan", edit Bonus ATK to 100
save and exit from editor
on the game load your save

Now your dude will have a huge boost to his attack and nothing else, it's not the most balanced build but you'll go forward.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes