RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
Alright that's cool and all, but my ignorance is serious so I say we find something we can bet for real. Any ideas?

Losers have to wait 1 extra day to play would be too far, anything else? Come on!
That isn't good... we don't know if the losers respect the penalty xD

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
All I can think of is like, winner gets to pick the losers avatar for a week, or losers have to have a signature. Money isn't an option, and we can't police what people do in their real lives. Winner gets to assign a fan banner for all losers. I know I would hate to advertise Lily's bitch ass for a week or a month or something.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
All I can think of is like, winner gets to pick the losers avatar for a week, or losers have to have a signature. Money isn't an option, and we can't police what people do in their real lives. Winner gets to assign a fan banner for all losers. I know I would hate to advertise Lily's bitch ass for a week or a month or something.
The avatar thing is ok :D I bet you the update will come on the 7th :D before or after, you win :D

Reactions: bahamut2195

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
Im TELLING you guys,Its gonna be later then 11th for sure,between that and the 15th, there's a consistency for wanting to be even for when he pushes his dates back I still stand strong on the 15th

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You're on! Winner picks the losers's signature for a week. Again, I'm calling the 9th!

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
My friend, you are in for a treat. There isn't anything quite like a ToT update party here on f95. The week is filled with unconfirmed rumors, wild speculation, arguments over who and what are gonna be included, false dates being released, the inevitable delay from the developers, just fun all around.
Sounds oddly reminiscent of Smash....x'D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Lol alright ya bunch of savages. Ill make a pool and we will figure out who wins. Gotta set a couple of ground rules though.
1. Winner assigns signatures OR banners for all losers, but only for one weeks time.
2. Signatures/banners need to be appropriate, I.e. non offensive. No swastika banners or anything unnecessarily humiliating. Keep it friendly.
3. We need to decide on a time zone to judge the date by. Koda measures via Eastern Standard U.S. time, which I am all for, but I feel biased there because that is also my time zone. So we need to agree on what is fair.

Ill create a preliminary post in the morning to keep track of everyone's bets, and winner take all. @ me with additional bets and ill add them, as well as time zone preferences/ suggestions. Ill like a post with a bet once it is "locked in". Good luck.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
The issue is that we might have multiple winners though, which would then make choosing a banner/avatar for the losers kinda tricky. I think we might have to poll and decide for what the punishment banner/avatar will be beforehand. Btw, if Lily's ass is to be used as punishment for the losers I'd like to go all in with my imaginary chips and predict we'll have the update within the hour. :p

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
You know, I've been chilling out on pixiv, and checked out Bo's page (25118575)
And I just want to say it'd be really hot to have some one-female-vs-multiple-males action. Ther aren't really any technical difficulties even, since RPGmaker actually supports parties of multiple people.
I'm hoping one of the upcoming floors will do that~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
You know, I've been chilling out on pixiv, and checked out Bo's page (25118575)
And I just want to say it'd be really hot to have some one-female-vs-multiple-males action. Ther aren't really any technical difficulties even, since RPGmaker actually supports parties of multiple people.
I'm hoping one of the upcoming floors will do that~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are just femdom art right ?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
The issue is that we might have multiple winners though, which would then make choosing a banner/avatar for the losers kinda tricky. I think we might have to poll and decide for what the punishment banner/avatar will be beforehand. Btw, if Lily's ass is to be used as punishment for the losers I'd like to go all in with my imaginary chips and predict we'll have the update within the hour. :p
One better per calendar date. If another better wants to bet the same date, they must have an agreement beforehand with the first better beforehand to split the "prize' First post gets the date.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
One better per calendar date. If another better wants to bet the same date, they must have an agreement beforehand with the first better beforehand to split the "prize' First post gets the date.
I really don't like the idea of having to share my plans beforehand, how about we instead just agree to cooperate like rational adults? Alternatively first comes first served is always an option and whoever picked a day first gets to keep it. I mean I got the 9th, but both 8th and 10th are still free for the taking, it's not like there's all that many of us anyway!

Also what if nobody gets the exact date? Do we just drop the whole thing or the one that got the closest is declared the winner?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Here is the official ToT update pool! If you wish to make a bet, create a post with your chosen date and @ me. I will log your date and like your post, thus "locking it in".

7th @LeonOne994
8th @Awesoooome
9th @zazzaro
10th @GearlessJoe
11th @bahamut2195
12th @hupuuser
13th
14th
15th @BadMrFrostyy

There will be a grace period within 24 hours where you may recall these first bets, if you do not actually want to play. After that, you will be expected to uphold your end of the betting agreement.

*RULES*
1. One better per calendar date. If another better wants to bet the same date, they must have an agreement beforehand with the first better to split the "prize". First post gets the date.

2. Winner gets to select the losers' signature OR one banner which they will be required to display for one week. This can be universal or uniquely tailored for each loser.

3. The punishments must be appropriate and follow forum rules. No offensive signatures or banners, and nothing intended to be overly humiliating. Keep it light and friendly.

4. Winning date will be based upon the time Koda releases the update on Patreon, and by E.S.T.* Though we should have the link soon after, we will base the winner off of the time it is available on Patreon, preventing any disputes.

*Subject to change if there are any better suggestions

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I really don't like the idea of having to share my plans beforehand, how about we instead just agree to cooperate like rational adults? Alternatively first comes first served is always an option and whoever picked a day first gets to keep it. I mean I got the 9th, but both 8th and 10th are still free for the taking, it's not like there's all that many of us anyway!

Also what if nobody gets the exact date? Do we just drop the whole thing or the one that got the closest is declared the winner?
Someone will get the date. You don't have to share your prize, and any one else who wants the 9th as well has to go through you to get a piece. You can just tell them no, I don't wanna share, and they'll have to choose a different date or watch from the sidelines. If no one gets the date though, no one wins, so no losers. We will open a second round of bets if we get to the point that all players dates have passed with no release.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes