RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
the download is safe??
If you're referring to the one a few posts above, yes, but it's a shitty troll because the average posters in ToT-threads are THAT bored. It's an old upload of Floor 8 with a rick-roll video added, but the trolls here are just as lazy as Bo and Koda, so they couldn't even be bothered to rename the folder.

Latest "official" release was the santa update several months ago (in the main post, and yes it's also safe). Latest unofficial is F8.
the thread has just been shitposting, low effort trolling and making shitty memes while paying devs that do not work on the actual game for a couple of years now. Just grab the official link or latest F8 and leave this godforsaken place, because the devs certainly have. all that's left are findom fetishists and bored trolls

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
If you're referring to the one a few posts above, yes, but it's a shitty troll because the average posters in ToT-threads are THAT bored. It's an old upload of Floor 8 with a rick-roll video added, but the trolls here are just as lazy as Bo and Koda, so they couldn't even be bothered to rename the folder.

Latest "official" release was the santa update several months ago (in the main post, and yes it's also safe). Latest unofficial is F8.
the thread has just been shitposting, low effort trolling and making shitty memes while paying devs that do not work on the actual game for a couple of years now. Just grab the official link or latest F8 and leave this godforsaken place, because the devs certainly have. all that's left are findom fetishists and bored trolls
oh no someone is mad

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018

I think someone fell for it

Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
this is the last time i post the link just so you guys shut up about it
Mega
I don't know if this is a joke, but this is not Crow and Swan Chapter 3, there is just 8F with Iris with the Troll video as if someone "clever" just changed the file. Not good guys, not good!
Can you please put just the Swan and Crow part 3 and not the 8F, please?!

Reactions: AZAZAEV

papey

Sep 7, 2017
just wait for it honestly man unfinished in rpgmaker terms can mean a complete catastrophe of uncooked ass events/scripts

Reactions: CNR25
Mar 20, 2020
I don't know if this is a joke, but this is not Crow and Swan Chapter 3, there is just 8F with Iris with the Troll video as if someone "clever" just changed the file. Not good guys, not good!
Can you please put just the Swan and Crow part 3 and not the 8F, please?!
*sigh* (turn off my pc)

Dec 31, 2020
Why do i feel like even if a majority of the votes are A, they miight lean in with B
In the end, the moves become the difference maker. Even if let's say A wins by a landslide but ends up with piss moves, it would be so disappointing. For example, if Jessica didn't have that reverse headscissor, I probably wouldn't have been so fond of using my abyss ticket so much or like how I am such a Swan and Crow addict but wish they had 2 or 3 scissor moves. Thank God for the feetdom though but really not that fond of scat...oh well that's how it is. That's why Iris is by far one of the top picks. She's literally feeding every fetishist out there.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Floor 7 is cringe
You see, you're wrong. Let me explain why:

Throughout the adventurous journey of our heroic, ambitious protagonist, Ethan, who was thriving off of the idea of saving his friends, overtaking any difficulties, fought boldly against the unusual women that resided in the tower.

His plans played differently, though. Although his heart was full of pride, he was just a genetically cursed guy that got dominated by middle-aged women. But his brain quickly adjusted.

But with the littlest dignity, he fought through the tower, slaying through the double-eyed mistresses. However, a noticeable pattern was observable between the floors of the aforementioned tower: which was repetitiveness.

You see, all the mistresses had the same things in common as if they were related. With the rare exception of Khulan, everyone else was the same dominant, pantyhose-clad woman, with no significant difference apart from their appearance and attitude.

However, the girl on the seventh floor wore unusual, much more laid-back clothing. She's wearing the simplest footwear, which is admirable; comfortable white socks that are hugged around her soles. Her attitude and personality differentiate her from the other ladies, too, and she seems to be younger than the majority of the population of females in the continuously mentioned tower.

Therefore, her floor is uniquely different, much larger than the other insignificant goddesses. She seems like an important character in this story, and Kaori has a high chance of earning the 'best girl' title. And so far, there are no confirmations that the girl that I mentioned above will have any imagery that pictures the protagonist consuming their feces or yellow liquid.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
However, the girl on the seventh floor wore unusual, much more laid-back clothing.
Kaori has a ninja outfit that is much more dominatrix-ey than her kimono.
And so far, there are no confirmations that the girl that I mentioned above will have any imagery that pictures the protagonist consuming their feces or yellow liquid.
Statistically speaking, Kaori is basically guaranteed to have either a piss scene, a scat scene, or a fart scene. I'm not really a fan of toilet shit either, but nearly every girl in the Tower has a scene like that.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes