RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
How do you encounter these 2 scenes in the pisspool battle? I think one is supposed to be in battle and the other one is the defeat screen?
has anyone figured out if this exists in the game or not yet? I've never seen the scene, only the more harmless (pee) version.
8F is already way too convoluted and hard to figure out, would love if someone can at least confirm or deny if it exists ingame or if it's just someone's edit.

lopo1

Mar 12, 2017
You can't be completely enslaved by Swan? , I got enslaved by crow and now poisned by swan, did all the dreams and the post poison scenes, what's next?

Mounir98

Jun 29, 2020
has anyone figured out if this exists in the game or not yet? I've never seen the scene, only the more harmless (pee) version.
8F is already way too convoluted and hard to figure out, would love if someone can at least confirm or deny if it exists ingame or if it's just someone's edit.
Someone previously posted a file with all the pictures and scenes from the game. I checked the pictures and they all match what you can do ingame. These 2 were the only ones of Iris i could not find. Im fairly certain it has to do with when she turns around and bends over to show her ass. I get the piss scene but not these two.

Here is the link to the pictures: https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-17-3-bo-wei.8197/page-1327

Reactions: kusata0813

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Khulan did this first bruv and even threatened cannibalism. wth you going on about?

This pic looks like it was put together in Paint.
To be fair the Lady Cobra expansion demo was still a WIP at the time with a few unfinished and unused assets. In addition to being stolen from an artist who didn't even add toes to their original drawing.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Hizz123

Aug 5, 2021
How to play with crow when she alway use his armpit not use her ass facesit and fart, my version is 1.7.3. help me fix it pls

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes