RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
this is just misinformation. the last ending is the seat cushion ending, it has nothing to do with toilet stuff (unfortunately).
You just skipped it because you ass-umed it was something you don't like. In that case just say you skipped it instead of claiming it's something else.
Oh so the fluids pumbed inside him where not yellow? And given that she has a whole room with her pee and she is not denying, that she uses guys as a living toilet, where did I say something wrong?
I said clearly, that I stopped after Ethan got pumped full with yellow fluids and with how much I saw them already, it is hard not to assume, that he will get pumped full of body wastes.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Damn, this thread still going on? Last I checked in was around page 1000ish and they said F7 was gonna drop in July. Now I know for sure that didn't happen but can anyone tell me if anything has changed since then?

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Damn, this thread still going on? Last I checked in was around page 1000ish and they said F7 was gonna drop in July. Now I know for sure that didn't happen but can anyone tell me if anything has changed since then?
we got f8 as a standalone game until f7 gets finished sometime between now and the day the sun fizzles out and we all die as a result

Reactions: Konstantinus

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
im part of this whole Yale thing and i would love if we could serve some of the cute rescued twinks in the tower having them aknowladge how submissive you are and even servicing their feet in the puppy armor i know no one here agrees with me but km bi and all lgbt games iv seen are furry trash would love if we had a tot esuqe games which is at least bi

• Angry
Reactions: PromiseSteele

Ascelpius

Nov 9, 2020
First time playing this and personally, don't like how most of the enemies look like retired strippers that put on too much makeup to look young and cool. Lily's pretty hot though. And the fetishes are pretty good.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
my same exact feeling i wish we cab just submit ti her right away and kneel to her in that position ..screw these nitpickers
I don't usually go for traditional B*SM types but is Karen told me to kneel I would be down on my knees in a second.

Little survey from Discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A hands down. I like how her top covers some of her chest while showing off her belly. I also like her crystal necklace and her darker colored mask. She makes me think of a spoiled girl with newfound super powers who wants to "Play hero" by dominating male subs just for fun. Perhaps her power would be to see people's kinks as well as having super speed, muscles, and some invincibility.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes