RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
I did some digging but couldn't really find an answer... how do you beat top floor iris? The shoe move appears to be unblockable and everything else seems inescapable as well... or when going for 0 losses I get one successful escape and then everything is level 6 QTE which I can actually *almost* complete as I get to the last press somewhat consistently but cant quite finish it. Am I just missing something here??
I've looked for answers as well. At this point I assume most people here are cheating to proceed. I only beat her with an uncorrupted Ethan but still hard and seems like luck is needed. Everything can be avoided with either grabblock, guard and insulation except the one when she looks like she's about to unstrap her shoe. I just use an item when she's about to do it and hope that the 50-50 escape struggle works in my favor. You might need to use those slaves scrolls to get the struggle option you prefer when only one struggle option is available.

Huaway

May 23, 2021
Sorry if I'm a bit late with this but was anyone else a little bit disappointed with the iris bad endings?
Floor 8 was great but the endings need work. Like for one you get needlessly amputated. For Khulan's trophy end the amputation bit made sense after being hinted at throughout all the dialogue. With Iris it was just a random excuse to shove gore in and it was rushed anyway.

And then for another one you just get locked outside...

The last one wasn't all that amazing either. When compared to Yvonne bad end where its a slow psychological process which you have to achieve or Khulan, they seem a bit lame. Even claus bad endings fit better.
I'm not the biggest toilet fan but if on all levels your gonna have lots of that content then there should be a bad end with it. Even then maybe you could trigger that ending by interacting with the toilet or whatever too many times instead of just getting a bad end after losing once.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Sorry if I'm a bit late with this but was anyone else a little bit disappointed with the iris bad endings?
Floor 8 was great but the endings need work. Like for one you get needlessly amputated. For Khulan's trophy end the amputation bit made sense after being hinted at throughout all the dialogue. With Iris it was just a random excuse to shove gore in and it was rushed anyway.

And then for another one you just get locked outside...

The last one wasn't all that amazing either. When compared to Yvonne bad end where its a slow psychological process which you have to achieve or Khulan, they seem a bit lame. Even claus bad endings fit better.
I'm not the biggest toilet fan but if on all levels your gonna have lots of that content then there should be a bad end with it. Even then maybe you could trigger that ending by interacting with the toilet or whatever too many times instead of just getting a bad end after losing once.
Honestly I was kind of dissappointed with 8f as a whole. I mean the content here is great but things like Ethan's drastic change in character after 6f (maybe it will be explained at 7f but with how it's been like this since crow and swan I highly doubt it), the under utilization of the slaves outside of cutscenes (even the female slave), nylon foot content that has been getting more and more stale since at times it feels like Bo only draws characters with nylons now, and how abrupt the endings feel compared to the build up that previous floors would have. Made this a very meh floor a high quality meh but meh nonetheless.

Honestly it also shown me how koda's touch kind of carries the show a bit. He's not some godsend and I would be better if anyone else did his job instead of holding bo back but I'm not confident in bo's writing skills english wise. Maybe his work is hotter in his native tounge I'll never know but what we had here was pretty disappointing.

Last edited:

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Honestly I was kind of dissappointed with 8f as a whole. I mean the content here is great but things like Ethan's drastic change in character after 6f (maybe it will be explained at 7f but with how it's been like this since crow and swan I highly doubt it), the under utilization of the slaves outside of cutscenes (even the female slave), nylon foot content that has been getting more and more stale since at times it feels like Bo only draws characters with nylons now, and how abrupt the endings feel compared to the build up that previous floors would have. Made this a very meh floor a high quality meh but meh nonetheless.

Honestly it also shown me how koda's touch kind of carries the show a bit. He's not some godsend and I would be better if anyone else did his job instead of holding bo back but I'm not confident in bo's writing skills english wise. Maybe his work is hotter in his native tounge I'll never know but what we had here was pretty disappointing.
I especially hated the lack of content with the female slaves i like the side charachters in wg i like the hero submiting to someone insignificant how the female slave was slowly converting hin to their faith...then nothing

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
As I played to long ago, what do you mean?
Almost every update after Karen's floor, Ethan has drastically became more and more of a complete player insert. I mean before Karen I wouldn't say that Ethan was a particularly interesting protagonist but near the tail end of Karen's floor Ethan had a growth point that I kind of liked. it was like his character was finally going somewhere. But the second we get to Crow and Swan it immediately vanishes. I mean it is set up a bit to be more of an interval between 6F but I'd still say that there was a character to Ethan before the end of 6f's story that kind of poofs with the wind. He's more silent and the times when he does talk for one his portrait is nowhere in sight and it's usually set choices (nothing wrong with the addition of choices it just that it comes out of nowhere 6.5 floors in).

By the time we get to Jessica, these points become more apparent as while I see Jessica as a high tier warden gameplay wise her submission path felt weird due to some of the issues seen above. Then comes Iris where many of these problems becomes more noticeable since this is the first real floor since Karen. It shows a shift of how Boda does things now as everything after Karen feels like Boda's apple pie(side) games.

If I had to make a comparrison to anything it's like if you're watching a show where the MC is constantly experiencing growth but after a really great episode that shakes the MC and their dynamics with the world and other characters the show's writing goes back to square one (like in the pilot) come next episode and the MC loses any character he had (not developed but regressed into a block of wood) as if nothing Lore shattering just happened prior.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Almost every update after Karen's floor, Ethan has drastically became more and more of a complete player insert. I mean before Karen I wouldn't say that Ethan was a particularly interesting protagonist but near the tail end of Karen's floor Ethan had a growth point that I kind of liked. it was like his character was finally going somewhere. But the second we get to Crow and Swan it immediately vanishes. I mean it is set up a bit to be more of an interval between 6F but I'd still say that there was a character to Ethan before the end of 6f's story that kind of poofs with the wind. He's more silent and the times when he does talk for one his portrait is nowhere in sight and it's usually set choices (nothing wrong with the addition of choices it just that it comes out of nowhere 6.5 floors in).
My big gripe with it is that Ethan's character was already simple enough that he worked as a self-insert. You still had agency over what he did when we actually cared, and his personality was light enough and normal enough that we can all agree with the shit he says and does, maintaining the immersion. Now he essentially doesn't talk, the wardens just talk to a silent protagonist that 'talks' with bubbles above their head.

I also think there's a special place in hell for dialogue 'choices' that don't affect anything like 6.5F's choices. God but that gives me the shits.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes