RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
floor 7 will be a huge dissapointment and i say that as someone who thinks kaori best girl
nothing can make up for 3 years of delays don't fall for the hype 8F was boring as hell they burned out and don't know what the fuck they are doing anymore

Apr 29, 2020
If they want to make this seventh floor worth it, it should be through having Kaori being the second floor mistress you can actually befriend similar too Lily, imagine an extended wind move set or even some new moves, either way, a reintroduction to the trust system that Lily had when you first meet her should be given another chance and more reason to view potential scenes depending on how much Kaori likes you.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If they want to make this seventh floor worth it, it should be through having Kaori being the second floor mistress you can actually befriend similar too Lily, imagine an extended wind move set or even some new moves, either way, a reintroduction to the trust system that Lily had when you first meet her should be given another chance and more reason to view potential scenes depending on how much Kaori likes you.
I agree. My only expection or better my fear it would not be is that Kaori is actually being able to be friends with Ethan.
If Kaori would be another one that want men to reduce to mere thralls but use Genjutsu/illusion to make them believe she is different so they will not see it until it is too late, then I would find it boring. But mayby some people would exite this playing with trust.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 29, 2020
I agree. My only expection or better my fear it would not be is that Kaori is actually being able to be friends with Ethan.
If Kaori would be another one that want men to reduce to mere thralls but use Genjutsu/illusion to make them believe she is different so they will not see it until it is too late, then I would find it boring. But mayby some people would exite this playing with trust.
All the more reason this seventh floor better not had been delayed for 2 and a half years for just a standard floor or else all that waiting would've been for nothing.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
All the more reason this seventh floor better not had been delayed for 2 and a half years for just a standard floor or else all that waiting would've been for nothing.
Yeah I mean with Kodas 8 delaying this would be beside Rose the last hope for a different floor after Swann turned out to be mindbreaker with Potions and the hinted Lily two path system would only happen if I a fan decides to mod this after the finished it.

• Thinking Face
Apr 29, 2020
Okay, everyone besides Konstantinus, do you all agree that a good game with lost or missed potential is worse then a bad finished game? If so do you agree with what I'm saying about Floor seven?

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
How much progress have we actually seen of F7? I haven't been paying attention to this thread, there's hardly much reason to since updates are so slow anyway, but I know F7 has been in "development" for quite a while and should have already been released long ago by now.

I think Koda is just using the promised release as an excuse to work on F7 even less, the logic being that a guaranteed update regardless of its completion means we'll at least get something instead of continuing to receive nothing which he'll consider as a good thing. So is it a good thing? I guess it depends on how close he gets F7 to a finished state by September 30th as for all we know, there could only be like ten minutes of gameplay accompanied by "I'll finish the rest of F7 after Level:0 for Halloween. By the way, Level:0 will probably also be released even if it isn't completely finished." I can see this becoming a habit for Koda if the reception for an unfinished F7 is overall positive, and I hope it isn't because we shouldn't be given unfinished stuff that he has no priority to finish judging from those screencaps.

His Discord journal will contain entries that attempt to reflect productive workmanship to try and deceive the audience to the contrary of his established reputation as a procrastinator, when he's probably only spending like five minutes per day developing F7. Given that we have to rely on Koda who -- needless to say -- is historically unreliable, my mindset with him is that I'll believe it when I see it.

It's sad because Tower of Trample was easily one of the best femdom games available at one point. Bo-Wei and Koda have no idea what they really want to focus on and it shows.

Last edited:

Player72

Sep 9, 2021
Hi, I am new at this game and I am with Lily and I want to finish her story and I need a little help. I am stuck after I received all her lessons, gave her all the offers, I gave her the latex outfit and all the stuff and I don't know what to do at this point. Can someone help me please? Thank you.

Reactions: mokan2010

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Hi, I am new at this game and I am with Lily and I want to finish her story and I need a little help. I am stuck after I received all her lessons, gave her all the offers, I gave her the latex outfit and all the stuff and I don't know what to do at this point. Can someone help me please? Thank you.
There is a floor above the one you are on with access to 3 areas of interest. There is the story progression vs Karen, a survival test fight which can be gamed a bit by seeing her pattern (search the wiki or in the backlog here for more on that), there is the Swan/Crow area which has 2 bosses, multiple phases, and isn't quite done so you will get caught without a satisfying end, and Ms. Claus has some puzzles to work through for gear and lewds. This is assuming you haven't run into Jessica the Clown boss by walking sown the stairs at this point.

Reactions: a5811430

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
And if I remember correctly, once you beat Karen's floor, you can go down and progress Lily's story further

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes