RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Can someone upload the floor 8 iris game. I downloaded it last time and it has a ransomware virus
Just because there is no digital signature on it, which Windows finds it as a potential threat, doesn't mean it is a virus.

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Where did you find these? I also downloaded it and checked the Crow folder but found nothing of what you claim. No Crow pegging scenes.
Dude you are either lying or you downloaded a different version of the file because inside crow folder there is literally a folder named "peg" and it has crow in her underwear fucking ethan with a dildo.

Feb 19, 2019
Dude you are either lying or you downloaded a different version of the file because inside crow folder there is literally a folder named "peg" and it has crow in her underwear fucking ethan with a dildo.
can you please give us the version that you downloades? because in my version and didn't find any pegging picture with crow.
and thank you.

Mounir98

Jun 29, 2020
WOW The link is literally on the previous page that would be 1380. Check the comment I replied to. I swear you everyone on here just want to be spoonfed everything.
I downloaded the exact same file with pictures you referenced in page 1380 yesterday and the Crow Peg folder was not in there. The file must be edited then and those scenes removed. Massena, if you could upload the scenes you have i would appreciate it.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Can anyone upload it?"TOT 8樓 中文版本"
please!!~~
I can give you my h game which I collected.
It is TOT 8F Chinese Version. Just the same content as the English one. Do you really need it that much? Or can you read and understand Chinese words?
If you can't, just play the English version.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
You cap like almost every time
you know as a matter of fact, i never lie, *hide helmet*, no cap

It is TOT 8F Chinese Version. Just the same content as the English one. Do you really need it that much? Or can you read and understand Chinese words?
actually that's not true the newly released chinese version of 8F has a epilogue scene which koda has not yet finished, but we should get the english translation before 7F

Avast detect it as a virus. Anyway where can i download floor 8? what page?
Avast is scam only trust windows defender

Hello can anyone please drop a 100% save file please.i would appreciate it.
the game isn't done can't drop a 100% save file sorry

Reactions: phoenixofdark

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
you know as a matter of fact, i never lie, *hide helmet*, no cap

actually that's not true the newly released chinese version of 8F has a epilogue scene which koda has not yet finished, but we should get the english translation before 7F

Avast is scam only trust windows defender

the game isn't done can't drop a 100% save file sorry
Where can i download floor 8? do you remember which page it is?

petermboy

Jul 22, 2021
I really need it!Can you upload?
Thank you very much!!

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
I really need it!Can you upload?
Thank you very much!!
Well I don't have that one...since English version is of the same content, I don't see the demand of looking for it.
You may go somewhere to find a group of people speaking Chinese, and then perhaps they have that one.
If you don't speak English, I also recommend you to use translation tools. I believe that there are software which can help. You can play the game translated in this way.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes