RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Can someone upload all files of 8F in a .zip or .rar package, please?
I cannot open the .exe file.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
10F LEAK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know this isn't 10F but how is she incredible in beauty and allure.

Dude you are either lying or you downloaded a different version of the file because inside crow folder there is literally a folder named "peg" and it has crow in her underwear fucking ethan with a dildo.
Ethan: Things that can replace a warm happy relationship *Spins wheel from Always in Debt* Two crows!

Reactions: lt123

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Well "working"is a big word :p
Someone in discord chat said "you guys remember lv0?"
I vaguely remember there was a moment when people were complaining a lot about ToT having no updates for the longest time so Bo said "ok, lets do this, no more side projects until ToT gets better" or something to that effect.
I guess he wasnt joking then

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I vaguely remember there was a moment when people were complaining a lot about ToT having no updates for the longest time so Bo said "ok, lets do this, no more side projects until ToT gets better" or something to that effect.
I guess he wasnt joking then
But then he goes and makes Hero Under Heel while we are still waiting for best girl Kaori to make her appearance.

Nov 15, 2020
View attachment 1394271
remember this? yea it's been a year since this has been posted
Level 0 is in purgatory again, looking at this imagine I'm strangely reminded of the blacksmith lady from Warriors Guild...hot but trapped forever in development hell. I remember the previews from this time last year showing the maid, the general etc and thinking how interesting the concept for the game was as well as the character designs. Cobra's level drain was hot and basing a game off 5 demonesses threatening the hero was equally hot. Considering the great quality of Tot, Always in Debt and Tiffany's Trap, it's hard to imagine the wasted potential of Koda's skills.

Reactions: DogStar
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes