RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Katalist is just bad because the developer made its world way too large with absolutely nothing to do in it, so you are wasting time running around trying to figure out where to even go most of the time.

One pro about Katalist is that it doesn't have an overabundance of overweight ladies like ToT and UTW and fortunately, Gladia won't go that route either because its developer doesn't fetishize obesity. Gladia's developer has already mentioned in Discord they have no interest in satisfying the extreme fetishists who desire larger set ladies to fart in the player's face to make them guess what they had for breakfast otherwise his testicles are ground to a paste. There was a big argument over future content in the Discord server until the developer came in to say they aren't going to focus on what is clearly a minority group with very niche fantasies, as those people were trying to use their voting power to influence the game as has been seen elsewhere, such as Domina.

But sadly, I'd basically take Bo-Wei's Jessica to NumericGazer's Herba the Hutt any day.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
Is nobody gonna talk about how glitchy katalist is.. Shit i still cant figure out if im done with macky or the game glitched and i cant progress
Just break in to Miss Macky's room when she's on patrol at night, sniff her shoes multiple times and if you hear a door open, that's when you'd have activated her second content.
It will only work if you've completed multiple assignments from her, done all her first content and have lots of lockpicks.

Aug 15, 2019
#OFFTOPIC
somebody knows what happen with DevianArt +Watch button is not working
when am clicking watch button and then reload site artists are not being added to my list and the button doesn't change to watching

uhno

Aug 6, 2020
Just break in to Miss Macky's room when she's on patrol at night, sniff her shoes multiple times and if you hear a door open, that's when you'd have activated her second content.
It will only work if you've completed multiple assignments from her, done all her first content and have lots of lockpicks.
yeah it softlocks when i did that then when you go to class you get kicked out of the teachers room sooo its still broken and 9.0 hasnt been posted yet

Reactions: Pracantious

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Bruh they literally clowned Spirit, she F tier now, but yeah they did good on trapper. Too bad the game's in the survivors favor, but what can you do...
You ought to play both sides until a high level to understand exactly how absurd both of those statements are.
calling me out first and then backing out claiming i have a persecution complex when i reply is kinda sus either explain to me why you assume that my art opinion is bad or leave it you could have gone with ''I disagree i like UTWs art direction because soandso'' and everything would be fine and dandy but calling my art opinion bad just because it disagrees with your opinion is weak this is a forum it's made for discussion
I wouldn't say you have a persecution context but you do struggle to let things go or just ignore things that aren't worth fighting. Probably ends up wasting a lot more of your time than it should. Not trying to pick a fight with you here, though!

Anyway to stay on topic, I agree with Bo and there's no way 7F comes out on the 10th, end of the month is most likely.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
quick word to the dbd midpatch the clown is so damn fat jokes aside even as a killer main that only plays survivors if she has a group of friends spirit had to be nerfed to the ground together with nurse she was SSS tier but at least nurse has a high ass learning curve spirit was relative easy to pick up and easy to dominate im glad they nerfed her

buff legion

Koda confirmed today that he will be translating new hero under heel. Has pushed back floor 7 to mid November and NO LATER
for the people that don't follow devolpment this is false, koda has said nothing about translating bo little pixiv game past the first version, maybe i missed something if so please someone provide a screen

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Koda confirmed today that he will be translating new hero under heel. Has pushed back floor 7 to mid November and NO LATER
Oh no......
A delay of ToT content......
Say it isn't so, its so unusual for the devs......

And that's the game, I've blown my whole sarcasm budget for the year. I mean, fair cop, I really liked Heelfall. I can agree the side stuff is at least good side stuff mostly. But the title "SIDE STUFF" denotes we care about ToT most. Just, just burning out on good will in general, you know?

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
quick word to the dbd midpatch the clown is so damn fat jokes aside even as a killer main that only plays survivors if she has a group of friends spirit had to be nerfed to the ground together with nurse she was SSS tier but at least nurse has a high ass learning curve spirit was relative easy to pick up and easy to dominate im glad they nerfed her

buff legion

for the people that don't follow devolpment this is false, koda has said nothing about translating bo little pixiv game past the first version, maybe i missed something if so please someone provide a screen
I love you

Reactions: YugataKisu
Nov 15, 2020
Katalist is just bad because the developer made its world way too large with absolutely nothing to do in it, so you are wasting time running around trying to figure out where to even go most of the time.
Well said. I do generally enjoy Katalist but the amount of dead space and wasted time figuring out how to advance certain scenes is painful. Just give me a tiny blue box to run around in like in Tot

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
Gladia's developer has already mentioned in Discord they have no interest in satisfying the extreme fetishists who desire larger set ladies to fart in the player's face to make them guess what they had for breakfast otherwise his testicles are ground to a paste. There was a big argument over future content in the Discord server until the developer came in to say they aren't going to focus on what is clearly a minority group with very niche fantasies, as those people were trying to use their voting power to influence the game as has been seen elsewhere, such as Domina.
I guess I won't be wasting any time playing Gladia, but it's good that normies finally have a game to play. They only get scraps these days.

Last edited:

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
View attachment 1436668
art is subjective guys, no matter how bad you are at drawing always remember as long as someone says that art is subjective you are an amazing artist!
jokes aside of course art is subjective to a point but like i stated in my post prior subjectivetly has it's limit if someone says a dodge challenger is a bad car for drifting that's not an opinion because they prefer a nissan gtr r34 for drifting but its a fact the challenger will spin out. so just how that stickfigure is bad art so is katalist
This is beautiful. You should make a game with this art style.

Reactions: MrMudkip and S3ri4l

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020

buff legion

As a DBD enthusiast myself, we really need to buff Nea and give more cute skins to Feng. It's the only way!

And I have a good feeling for floor 7 this time. We'll get a nice treat for halloween I'm sure, you can quote me on this. Koda wants to get it over with bad.

Reactions: YugataKisu

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game was top of the line, but with new games coming.. I'm not looking forward to this as much as before, also maybe because of lack of updates/interest from devs. Do they even want to continue making games?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes