RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
How do you get each? thx
I don't clearly remember. I remember there being variables for feet addiction, ass addiction and poison. So, I think each time you get the corresponding submissive scene, your variable for that increases by one. I think at the end of the plot, the variable that has the highest value will decide the ending (if you don't defeat her at the final battle). Take my words with a grain of salt because I don't remember clearly.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
yeah you're right the games makes absolute no sense how the hell does a female beat a male in combat? it's completely unrealistic it's like some star wars sci-fi bullshit everybody knows women belong in the kitchen and not on the battlefield
also i could beat up amanda nunes after a little training

Pracantious

Oct 26, 2020
yeah you're right the games makes absolute no sense how the hell does a female beat a male in combat? it's completely unrealistic it's like some star wars sci-fi bullshit everybody knows women belong in the kitchen and not on the battlefield
Wow

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
"There is blood and Cheeto dust everywhere!"

- Joe Rogan, probably

• Haha
Reactions: NicCag

Motorata

May 8, 2020
For those that you don´t know what YUga said is meme from this forum a guy really said that and we are been laughing at him since then.

Also on that note i would love one day that someone would try a homophobic agresion on Nunes and her wife, one a profesional MMA fighter other probably the GOAT on woman MMA.

It would be amazing

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
"This game is very unrealistic for a sigma male such as myself. I would hit Karen with a spinning wheel kick and send her back to the kitchen." - Dingus Dingleson

• Haha
Reactions: Pracantious

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For those that you don´t know what YUga said is meme from this forum a guy really said that and we are been laughing at him since then.

Also on that note i would love one day that someone would try a homophobic agresion on Nunes and her wife, one a profesional MMA fighter other probably the GOAT on woman MMA.

It would be amazing
There was something simular to this where a neckbeard called Raven666 challenged a session girl to a match on film. Needless to say she kicked his ass all around the mat and he cried how she didn't fight fair afterward.

Pracantious

Oct 26, 2020
Bro how are you gonna tell me the game makes sense when your clothes define which element user you are like you are just stuck with those forever. So like if you are naked you can't use anything?? The existence of magic in itself is not sensible.(im pretty sure the 1st prisoner said that).

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Bro how are you gonna tell me the game makes sense when your clothes define which element user you are like you are just stuck with those forever. So like if you are naked you can't use anything?? The existence of magic in itself is not sensible.(im pretty sure the 1st prisoner said that).
its more of a gang member thing really im sure you can use any element even when you wear purple as shown by lady cobra
the fire dojo reps red, water dojo reps blue and so on its why lily is best girl her relatiosnhip with ethan is a modern westside story ''what happens when a blood and crip member fall in love with each other?'' and you can see many times lily is trying to make ethan a part of the water dojo even dressing him up in blue clothes

Pracantious

Oct 26, 2020
its more of a gang member thing really im sure you can use any element even when you wear purple as shown by lady cobra
the fire dojo reps red, water dojo reps blue and so on its why lily is best girl her relatiosnhip with ethan is a modern westside story ''what happens when a blood and crip member fall in love with each other?'' and you can see many times lily is trying to make ethan a part of the water dojo even dressing him up in blue clothes
Ohh.. Got it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes