RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 8, 2021
Just discovered some pretty cool fun facts:

when Natalya uses her nylon whip attack and begins the typical tied up must escape QTE you can actually use ember to burn the nylon stocking ties (even tho the skill is greyed out like everything except struggle and submit) and avoid getting her usual sweaty sock hypnosis submission scene. This makes then second fight super easy.

Bringing the geo locator (found in the cabinet in Natalya's room after examining it 25 FUCKING TIMES KODA WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKNG but thank you GearlessJoe for figuring this out) down to the bottom floor and talking to scarlet shel let you go outside for a very high price of gold. And you can use it in the towers front yard to find "Natalya's family album" which helps you unlock the "foot cuck" ending.

Natalya's third form (room? Phase? Not sure what to call these) can be skipped entirely by answering (typing in) "Nicholas" when she asks you the third question instead if the usual yes or no answers. This however makes her forth "form" have really beefed up stats but you do unlock 2 new foot hypno scenes and she has 3 new holds/moves (some people say you need this for true ending but myself and others have got the true ending by building the EMP without doing this route)

If you do decide to do the third fight (which you should cos theres a lot of missed scenes and you can always replay to get the missed scenes in fight 4) she is EXTREMELY weak againts thunder/electric attacks so bring a sword that has that shit. Makes the fight a breeze.

Talking to lily's brother (I forget his name, water boy with receading hairline) after fight 1 hel give you an item that let's you unlock a new scene (no spoilers, very hot trippy visuals but WARNING does lead to an ending)

Final fun fact: fuck her missle launcher move when you fight her in the tank room (fifth form/fight) before the final fight. I get this area and fight was supposed to be strictly combat with no submission or lewd scenes and that's fine but I cannot for the life of me understand this attacks stats and it seems no one else in the other thread can
>can be dodged by guarding but Natalya gives NO WARNING OR CUE WHEN SHES GONNA USE IT
>no pattern either
>90 percent of the time deals an absurd damage number that's twice the size of your health pool, 5 percent of the time deals half damage, other 5 percent it does barely a scratch????
>counters for tank room fight are bugged and sometimes Natalya has her counter up EVEN WHEN SHE DOESNT and counters with a random move which means HELLO MISSLE LAUNCHER
I get the final fight is mostly QTE submission hold temptation lewd heaven with all the foot hypno stuff and we needed a proper fight before that but fucking hell as much as I hate koda not spending time on floor7 he needs to balance this one fight cos most people can't get passed it.

Oct 6, 2018
Just discovered some pretty cool fun facts:

when Natalya uses her nylon whip attack and begins the typical tied up must escape QTE you can actually use ember to burn the nylon stocking ties (even tho the skill is greyed out like everything except struggle and submit) and avoid getting her usual sweaty sock hypnosis submission scene. This makes then second fight super easy.

Bringing the geo locator (found in the cabinet in Natalya's room after examining it 25 FUCKING TIMES KODA WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKNG but thank you GearlessJoe for figuring this out) down to the bottom floor and talking to scarlet shel let you go outside for a very high price of gold. And you can use it in the towers front yard to find "Natalya's family album" which helps you unlock the "foot cuck" ending.

Natalya's third form (room? Phase? Not sure what to call these) can be skipped entirely by answering (typing in) "Nicholas" when she asks you the third question instead if the usual yes or no answers. This however makes her forth "form" have really beefed up stats but you do unlock 2 new foot hypno scenes and she has 3 new holds/moves (some people say you need this for true ending but myself and others have got the true ending by building the EMP without doing this route)

If you do decide to do the third fight (which you should cos theres a lot of missed scenes and you can always replay to get the missed scenes in fight 4) she is EXTREMELY weak againts thunder/electric attacks so bring a sword that has that shit. Makes the fight a breeze.

Talking to lily's brother (I forget his name, water boy with receading hairline) after fight 1 hel give you an item that let's you unlock a new scene (no spoilers, very hot trippy visuals but WARNING does lead to an ending)

Final fun fact: fuck her missle launcher move when you fight her in the tank room (fifth form/fight) before the final fight. I get this area and fight was supposed to be strictly combat with no submission or lewd scenes and that's fine but I cannot for the life of me understand this attacks stats and it seems no one else in the other thread can
>can be dodged by guarding but Natalya gives NO WARNING OR CUE WHEN SHES GONNA USE IT
>no pattern either
>90 percent of the time deals an absurd damage number that's twice the size of your health pool, 5 percent of the time deals half damage, other 5 percent it does barely a scratch????
>counters for tank room fight are bugged and sometimes Natalya has her counter up EVEN WHEN SHE DOESNT and counters with a random move which means HELLO MISSLE LAUNCHER
I get the final fight is mostly QTE submission hold temptation lewd heaven with all the foot hypno stuff and we needed a proper fight before that but fucking hell as much as I hate koda not spending time on floor7 he needs to balance this one fight cos most people can't get passed it.
Wtf are you talking about here, who the hell is Natalya first of all?????

papey

Sep 7, 2017
he's a time traveller he went to the year 2500 when bo & koda's deathless brain-jar forms finally made floor 10 standalone

• Wow
Reactions: smellyz44

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Jessica's panty's, her 2nd bed and her toilet event interactions in her bedroom?

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
There was something simular to this where a neckbeard called Raven666 challenged a session girl to a match on film. Needless to say she kicked his ass all around the mat and he cried how she didn't fight fair afterward.
Hah, that sounds interesting. Who was the girl? Any place where someone can see that or at least read about what happened? I googled "Raven 666 session girl" and didn't find much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Honestly I'm tired of spoon feeding people here who are too lazy to check the update page so yeah figure it out buddy
I'm 99% sure you are making this up yet you wrote that post so well i can bring myself to fully disregard it so i have to ask: is this real? or from one of those fan games?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hah, that sounds interesting. Who was the girl? Any place where someone can see that or at least read about what happened? I googled "Raven 666 session girl" and didn't find much.
The video was uploaded to the session girl's site but I think she took it down after he ranted that she cheated an even threatened to make criminal charges for her "Cheating" during their match... Which was videotaped and distributed on her site. She took it down saying "It didn't get that many downloads anyway". I found it on the hub years ago but sadly I lost it when I killed my PC last week. Also, I think his name was Raven66 not 666.

Reactions: Pallazzo

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
The video was uploaded to the session girl's site but I think she took it down after he ranted that she cheated an even threatened to make criminal charges for her "Cheating" during their match... Which was videotaped and distributed on her site. She took it down saying "It didn't get that many downloads anyway". I found it on the hub years ago but sadly I lost it when I killed my PC last week. Also, I think his name was Raven66 not 666.
thishim.PNG
my guy has the same energy as a F95 user, bet he could beat amanda nunes after a little bit of training

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes