RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Just discovered some pretty cool fun facts:

when Natalya uses her nylon whip attack and begins the typical tied up must escape QTE you can actually use ember to burn the nylon stocking ties (even tho the skill is greyed out like everything except struggle and submit) and avoid getting her usual sweaty sock hypnosis submission scene. This makes then second fight super easy.

Bringing the geo locator (found in the cabinet in Natalya's room after examining it 25 FUCKING TIMES KODA WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKNG but thank you GearlessJoe for figuring this out) down to the bottom floor and talking to scarlet shel let you go outside for a very high price of gold. And you can use it in the towers front yard to find "Natalya's family album" which helps you unlock the "foot cuck" ending.

Natalya's third form (room? Phase? Not sure what to call these) can be skipped entirely by answering (typing in) "Nicholas" when she asks you the third question instead if the usual yes or no answers. This however makes her forth "form" have really beefed up stats but you do unlock 2 new foot hypno scenes and she has 3 new holds/moves (some people say you need this for true ending but myself and others have got the true ending by building the EMP without doing this route)

If you do decide to do the third fight (which you should cos theres a lot of missed scenes and you can always replay to get the missed scenes in fight 4) she is EXTREMELY weak againts thunder/electric attacks so bring a sword that has that shit. Makes the fight a breeze.

Talking to lily's brother (I forget his name, water boy with receading hairline) after fight 1 hel give you an item that let's you unlock a new scene (no spoilers, very hot trippy visuals but WARNING does lead to an ending)

Final fun fact: fuck her missle launcher move when you fight her in the tank room (fifth form/fight) before the final fight. I get this area and fight was supposed to be strictly combat with no submission or lewd scenes and that's fine but I cannot for the life of me understand this attacks stats and it seems no one else in the other thread can
>can be dodged by guarding but Natalya gives NO WARNING OR CUE WHEN SHES GONNA USE IT
>no pattern either
>90 percent of the time deals an absurd damage number that's twice the size of your health pool, 5 percent of the time deals half damage, other 5 percent it does barely a scratch????
>counters for tank room fight are bugged and sometimes Natalya has her counter up EVEN WHEN SHE DOESNT and counters with a random move which means HELLO MISSLE LAUNCHER
I get the final fight is mostly QTE submission hold temptation lewd heaven with all the foot hypno stuff and we needed a proper fight before that but fucking hell as much as I hate koda not spending time on floor7 he needs to balance this one fight cos most people can't get passed it.
Who is Natalya?

• Angry
Reactions: Artilaz
Jul 8, 2021
>bro I implemented some scenes

This dev journal might as well be "did some work today ;3" every single day

Who is Natalya?
New standalone

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
After "years of development" and betting with Bo which floor would launch first, I think if Bo forgot about size games and started making F9, he would still finish it before Koda.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

New standalone
do we even have an ETA on that?

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021

New standalone
How do you download it

Motorata

May 8, 2020
Hah, that sounds interesting. Who was the girl? Any place where someone can see that or at least read about what happened? I googled "Raven 666 session girl" and didn't find much.
I don´t have that one but they did something similar in Russia,they got a 500 hundred pound fat internet troll that said that he could beat any woman and put him against a no name mma fighter.
He got smashed

Here is the video

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes