RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
Ah my bad. I mistook the tower escape game for the second part already there whas a Gag game called "Lily Expansion when?" that whas the spiritual first part.
I know the creator who is Raging Thunder on the ToT discord said he was working on a sequel to Tower Escape With Lily which included some original characters by him, but I haven't been to that discord in months so I wasn't sure if he released it or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DogStar

kindanewbi

Oct 9, 2021
Hi, I just finished floor 6 and did swan/crow plot. Is there some content left exept jessica? I'm not sure if i have the newest version bcs I downloaded game from hemdomblog. Thanks.

Reactions: kashmoney

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Here, is how you make a dev journal, by Koda:

update1: - Continued work on scene implementation ( )
update2: - Continued work on scene implementation ( )
update3: - Continued work on scene implementation ( )
update4: - Continued work on scene implementation ( )
update5: - Continued work on scene implementation ( )

DemHores

Feb 4, 2018
Why did Squid Game make me suddenly remember a sexy time game I played 3 years ago :unsure:

Why are there almost 30,000 posts :unsure::unsure::unsure:

What is..... waht?

Is this is "you do not belong...leave.....NOW! mortal" scenario or a "save yourself...escape....tell of our story, mortal" type scenario?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the real question should always be:
is the NTR avoidable?
I can't believe I'm saying this but ToT could actually have some pretty good NTR scenarios. For example, just imagine Ethan being Scarlett's pet and having to watch as she bullies Keith again. Perhaps a punishment for Ethan desobeying could be her sitting on Keith's face while he begs her to stop and Ethan just wishes it were him under her butt?

It's sadly for a game dev or normal human being that no one believes that update would come out at October 10 even if it supposed to be out at July
I know right... It's also sad how Koda's name has become synonymous with delay in other femdom game threads as well. There was someone in the Domina thread who didn't know who YandereDev was so I just said "Think of Koda".

So many Jessica haters would love it if the next time they walked down a flight of stairs they were transported someplace where a BBW wanted to sit on them.

Koda stopped doing countdown timers a while ago because he kept having to reset them.
This reminds me of those "End of the world" prophecies...

• Haha
Reactions: Scotsman1989

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I can't believe I'm saying this but ToT could actually have some pretty good NTR scenarios. For example, just imagine Ethan being Scarlett's pet and having to watch as she bullies Keith again. Perhaps a punishment for Ethan desobeying could be her sitting on Keith's face while he begs her to stop and Ethan just wishes it were him under her butt?

I know right... It's also sad how Koda's name has become synonymous with delay in other femdom game threads as well. There was someone in the Domina thread who didn't know who YandereDev was so I just said "Think of Koda".

So many Jessica haters would love it if the next time they walked down a flight of stairs they were transported someplace where a BBW wanted to sit on them.

No

Jul 8, 2020

Yeah, I agree with guy above. No.

There was a fair amount of dislike towards the original version of Tiffany's Trap before Koda got his hands on it and made it v1.3.3 (or around), 'cause you were locked into a route where most of the action was you watching your friends getting foot sex-d to death (which is even then barely 'ntr', yet people got mad supposedly). I didn't mind this too much personally.

On another note is that a small amount of this sort does exist in watching floor 6 torture scenes, or the short cutscenes with Lily beating her dojo members. However, to extend this to *purposefully* watching someone else get dommed because you are "Scarlett's Pet" would be more in the spirit of ntr and would enrage quite a bit I feel. I also don't like it, so biased opinions for the win I guess.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
what's even more sad is that if you have some insight in the development process you would know that a lot of the blame is on bowei and not on koda, bowei massively overworks him by keep giving him new stuff to do even tho he already has something on his plate and yet he massively lowballs him when it comes to pay, basically you are doing paperwork on your desk and then your boss comes and slams another 30 pages on your desk all while being paid less then the minimum wage oh and you better not be late again or people are gonna be pissed at you not at your boss and best of all bowei somehow managed to make everyone including koda believe that they are ''partners'' they are not you'd lose motivation to work too wouldn't you? idk why koda always takes full blame for everything

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Please tell us whatever Koda announces today. Today is the deadline I for one am excited ngl.
Excited to be disappointed? I don't hold my breath for Koda to keep his promises. If the update comes out then, im of course happy about it but im not disappointed when its again delayed.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Yeah, I agree with guy above. No.

There was a fair amount of dislike towards the original version of Tiffany's Trap before Koda got his hands on it and made it v1.3.3 (or around), 'cause you were locked into a route where most of the action was you watching your friends getting foot sex-d to death (which is even then barely 'ntr', yet people got mad supposedly). I didn't mind this too much personally.

On another note is that a small amount of this sort does exist in watching floor 6 torture scenes, or the short cutscenes with Lily beating her dojo members. However, to extend this to *purposefully* watching someone else get dommed because you are "Scarlett's Pet" would be more in the spirit of ntr and would enrage quite a bit I feel. I also don't like it, so biased opinions for the win I guess.
By allah cease this talk of ntr or you will taste my shoe

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes