RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Right? That's why I made this meemee:
View attachment 1445988

Jessica's proportions are not far off from the rest of the girls in the game (except for Lily and Rose), but because Bo gave her a little bit of a tummy people lost their shit. If we wanted to be realistic, you would be hard pressed to find a woman in real life with large hips, big butt, and boobs like the ones Bo's women have who doesn't have a little fat on their abdomen (unless they had cosmetic surgery). By most irl standards, most of the women Bo draws would be considered chubby.
EXACTLY!!!! Thats why i love them so much, except Yvonne she is just pure molten evil.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Jessica's proportions are not far off from the rest of the girls in the game (except for Lily and Rose), but because Bo gave her a little bit of a tummy people lost their shit. If we wanted to be realistic, you would be hard pressed to find a woman in real life with large hips, big butt, thick thighs, and boobs like the ones Bo's women have who doesn't have a little fat on their abdomen (unless they had cosmetic surgery). By most irl standards, most of the women Bo draws would be considered chubby.
Bro, they cant handle that truth!!!!

you-better-preach.jpg

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
whole lotta copium
just accept that you are into fat girls stop being in denial
jessicas body is like 6x her headsize she looks absolute grotesque

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
God fucking damn it it's gonna turn political for jessica again
Agreed, all i'm gonnae say now is, some people like me love her curves, others call her an ugly fat bint, in the end she's just a game villainess (a damn sexy one in ma opinion) nae need to go fuckin nuts about it.

Motorata

May 8, 2020
one last thing i wanna say
you know you have some fat fetish when you consider THIS View attachment 1446372 as a skinny twig body lmao i've seen my fair of skinny girls and they don't have thighs like that lily has a regular/avg build imo
To be fair Lily has extremly weird proportions, her tights are the size of her abdomen.
Like her Abdomen is like an skinny model but her tights and breast are from a chubby woman.

ITs completly unrealistic but hey this is hentai, realism isn´t a priority

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
To be fair Lily has extremly weird proportions, her tights are the size of her abdomen.
Like her Abdomen is like an skinny model but her tights and breast are from a chubby woman.

ITs completly unrealistic but hey this is hentai, realism isn´t a priority
I agree with this, that's why i also find the excuse of its ok that jessica is fat because real women are also fat to be quite insane this is a hentai game can we not just have hot girls with hot bodies? instead of having to compromise on girls.

Bild_2021-10-10_195838.png
this is the latest update to 7F
this tells us a lot about the development process of Tower of Trample can't wait for the next ''implemented a few scenes today'' in a week

• Love
Reactions: smellyz44

Motorata

May 8, 2020
I agree with this, that's why i also find the excuse of its ok that jessica is fat because real women are also fat to be quite insane this is a hentai game can we not just have hot girls with hot bodies? instead of having to compromise on girls.

View attachment 1446413
this tells us a lot about the development process of Tower of Trample can't wait for the next ''implemented a few scenes today'' in a week
Yuga i know that it physically hurts you but there is people that like people with that kind of bodys,there is an entire comunity of man that like hairy big chubby guys.
Its not a fetish its just life

Also thanks for the update

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018

View attachment 1446413
Damn I hate when Koda just replies with a pickaxe emoji. It's infuriating. If you got nothing else to say, I'd rather he'd just shut up.

Reactions: Araed

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
whole lotta copium
just accept that you are into fat girls stop being in denial
jessicas body is like 6x her headsize she looks absolute grotesque
Who are you talking to? I never denied I was into fat girls. I affirmed it. I don't think she looks grotesque at all, but you are entitled to your opinion.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes