RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Who are you talking to? I never denied I was into fat girls. I affirmed it. I don't think she looks grotesque at all, but you are entitled to your opinion.
did i quote you? i was talkin in general, because there is a bunch of people that deny that jessica is fat

Who said Lily has a skinny twig body?
again a bucnh of people, one even said she has the body of a 5 year old which is obviously an exaggeration but the point still stands that a lot of people on here call her a twig most of them in defence of jessica

also please stop (triple) double posting the mods already hate us enough

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
I agree with this, that's why i also find the excuse of its ok that jessica is fat because real women are also fat to be quite insane this is a hentai game can we not just have hot girls with hot bodies? instead of having to compromise on girls.
We do have hot girls with hot bodies, and Jessica is one of them. I know you disagree, but that's okay.

I'm curious, though. Do you think Jessica is a compromise on girls? I'm just trying to understand here because no one asked or petitioned for Bo to draw her that way. Who is he compromising with? Bo drew her that way because he wanted to. If you spent any amount of time on the ToT discord you would understand that Bo generally has a mind of his own and he ignores most requests. Bo would not put something into the game that he didn't like himself. Bo likes thick milfs which is why a majority of the women he puts into his games fit into that category. If he was going to compromise with the patrons, then the majority of the girls in the game would be Lily and Rose clones since they are the most popular girls who ironically are his least favorite to draw and he has admitted so multiple times.

*Sorry about triple posts. I am still getting the hang of using the message board format*

Jun 24, 2017
I agree with this, that's why i also find the excuse of its ok that jessica is fat because real women are also fat to be quite insane this is a hentai game can we not just have hot girls with hot bodies? instead of having to compromise on girls.

View attachment 1446413
this is the latest update to 7F
this tells us a lot about the development process of Tower of Trample can't wait for the next ''implemented a few scenes today'' in a week
What does that mean? Is he informing us of mining his patrons money?

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
can we not just have hot girls with hot bodies?
I agree that it doesn't NEED to be realistic, but realistic proportions help craft a character who's design doesn't change every time they appear. Iirc Lily's size and proportions change nearly every time she gets a new CG. It's difficult to craft a mental image of what Lily even looks like because she's so inconsistent. I think I'd prefer Lily if she was slimmer because it would make her more believable.
^^
I'm saying this as someone who likes Lily more than Jessica btw.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
We do have hot girls with hot bodies, and Jessica is one of them. I know you disagree, but that's okay.

I'm curious, though. Do you think Jessica is a compromise on girls? I'm just trying to understand here because no one asked or petitioned for Bo to draw her that way. Who is he compromising with? Bo drew her that way because he wanted to. If you spent any amount of time on the ToT discord you would understand that Bo generally has a mind of his own and he ignores most requests. Bo would not put something into the game that he didn't like himself. Bo likes thick milfs which is why a majority of the women he puts into his games fit into that category. If he was going to compromise with the patrons, then the majority of the girls in the game would be Lily and Rose clones since they are the most popular girls who ironically are his least favorite to draw and he has admitted so multiple times.

*Sorry about triple posts. I am still getting the hang of using the message board format*
sorry i did kinda fuck up the sentence there what i meant to say was we as community compromise because theres also this camp of ''yeah i dont like jessicas looks but her content was hot'' because most of us in this community prefer girls that look like rose or lily that's nothing against people that are into BBWs it's just the mainstream and you seem to agree with me on that point and i've been frustated that bowei keeps adding rather old and fat females (megan was unplayable for me in warriors guild) because that's what he is into now you can debate should the dev just add whatever he wants or should the community have a say in it? im obviously on the community side because if we don't speak up against these things there would be a WHOLE more scat content trust me bowei fetishwise is TRULY in the extreme femdom spectrum

so yea tldr im just salty that bo just ignores what the people want

I agree that it doesn't NEED to be realistic, but realistic proportions help craft a character who's design doesn't change every time they appear. Iirc Lily's size and proportions change nearly every time she gets a new CG. It's difficult to craft a mental image of what Lily even looks like because she's so inconsistent. I think I'd prefer Lily if she was slimmer because it would make her more believable.
^^
I'm saying this as someone who likes Lily more than Jessica btw.
I agree with you on that note big boobs are nice i think we all can agree on that but most of us have that limit where it just becomes comically large boobs, also lady cobras absolute huge nipples were a nightmare to me but bo has been known for his very weird and over the top proportions and won't change iris being all over the place as well, kaori and lily being probably the best designed ones

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SnakeSnek

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
sorry i did kinda fuck up the sentence there what i meant to say was we as community compromise because theres also this camp of ''yeah i dont like jessicas looks but her content was hot'' because most of us in this community prefer girls that look like rose or lily that's nothing against people that are into BBWs it's just the mainstream and you seem to agree with me on that point and i've been frustated that bowei keeps adding rather old and fat females (megan was unplayable for me in warriors guild) because that's what he is into now you can debate should the dev just add whatever he wants or should the community have a say in it? im obviously on the community side because if we don't speak up against these things there would be a WHOLE more scat content trust me bowei fetishwise is TRULY in the extreme femdom spectrum

so yea tldr im just salty that bo just ignores what the people want
While I do want the people to be generally happy. It's hard for me to relate because I like the stuff Bo is putting out including the scat content. So, yeah, I get it. I understand that a lot of people don't like that stuff, but this has always been Bo. And there is plenty of non-extreme content in his games. There's no shortage of footjobs and the like. For instance, Megan is such a small part of Warrior Guild that it bothers me when people make such a big deal about her being in the game (you don't even have to fight her), and some people even advocate for her being removed. Like, why can't people let us freaks enjoy our fat auntie content? If you don't like it then skip over it. There's multiple other girls for you to play with.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
While I do want the people to be generally happy. It's hard for me to relate because I like the stuff Bo is putting out including the scat content. So, yeah, I get it. I understand that a lot of people don't like that stuff, but this has always been Bo. And there is plenty of non-extreme content in his games. There's no shortage of footjobs and the like. For instance, Megan is such a small part of Warrior Guild that it bothers me when people make such a big deal about her being in the game (you don't even have to fight her), and some people even advocate for her being removed. Like, why can't people let us freaks enjoy our fat auntie content? If you don't like it then skip over it. There's multiple other girls for you to play with.
Its really strange to me, that people are really bitching that much about the extreme content. I always felt like the femdom in ToT is relatively tame compared to most femdom games and Visual novels. I cant even think of really any explicit scat scene. Overall, honestly if its all optional, I don't really see the problem. I mean, even Jessica was completely optional and people still constantly bitch about her. I just don't get it.

Last edited:

Motorata

May 8, 2020
There is a lot of things in the game that drow people away, myself included
There are big things like scat and physical beatings that i really don´t like and this is a very especific flaw but I really hate how a lot of the Mistress on the tower think of you as weak for falling for their atacks.
Thats a like admiting that you are weak since your atacks only work because your opponent is weak thas part of the reason why Its part of why i like The Queen, Eliza and Cobra so much they don´t belittle you too much for falling for them, its only natural.
Hell i will say something sacrilegious and say that i don´t really care about feet, i come here for Domination and Brainwashing, the feet its just a means for that and a nice aesthetic of kneeling on their feet.

But if you changed too many of the themes it wouldn´t be Tower of Trample it would be something diferent.
Like imagine that i took control of the game and removed all the scat content.
It wouldn´t be the same

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
when did this become tower of scat?
i think you could remove any exisiting and future scat content and ToT would be the same game just better
and i think the hate for megan didn't just came from her being old and fat but also that after waiting so long for kaori we instead got megan, the dev wasted time and resources on megan something only he and maybe 5% of his community will like seems rather selfish

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
There is a lot of things in the game that drow people away, myself included
There are big things like scat and physical beatings that i really don´t like and this is a very especific flaw but I really hate how a lot of the Mistress on the tower think of you as weak for falling for their atacks.
Thats a like admiting that you are weak since your atacks only work because your opponent is weak thas part of the reason why Its part of why i like The Queen, Eliza and Cobra so much they don´t belittle you too much for falling for them, its only natural.
Hell i will say something sacrilegious and say that i don´t really care about feet, i come here for Domination and Brainwashing, the feet its just a means for that and a nice aesthetic of kneeling on their feet.

But if you changed too many of the themes it wouldn´t be Tower of Trample it would be something diferent.
Like imagine that i took control of the game and removed all the scat content.
It wouldn´t be the same
I'm the complete opposite, violent, sadistic women really turn me on. And if there curvy or thick to boot. Well, Chefs kiss. I want more mistresses like best girl khulan who beats the fuck out of ethan while also smothering him with their big asses.
Like the words of my boi Spike.

p7lEizFYoIeZYOj3_f0QK-Rx5-eHpaNhda6-8wGxNzc.jpg

Last edited:

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
and i think the hate for megan didn't just came from her being old and fat but also that after waiting so long for kaori we instead got megan, the dev wasted time and resources on megan something only he and maybe 5% of his community will like seems rather selfish
Fair. I know if Kaori would have been out, people wouldn't put so much hate on Jessica. If I was waiting eagerly for 7F and I found out that 7F is delayed, but here's this new girl that doesn't appeal to me instead, I would be pretty annoyed. I mean, I am annoyed because this time last year I was expecting 7F to finally come out and Koda announces this ambitious new game called Level:0 that is so big that he ends up abandoning it in 6 months. I probably resent Level:0 the same way people resent Jessica, but at the same time if Level:0 had actually been finished last year when he said it would be then that would be a different story. Like I was annoyed that Koda stopped working on Level:0 (which he stopped working on 7F to make) to finish up Heelfall, when the version that Bo released was fine, and the people that complained about Bo's version of Heelfall weren't going to like it whether Koda polished or not.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes