RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
Nobody is doing that so idk what you're talking about
Threatening to pull their donations? Yeah, people threaten to do that every time there is a delay. Plus, most of the people who threaten it, don't pay in the first place. Anyway, good luck convincing 3,000 strangers, most of whom aren't even active in the Discord or on this forum, to simultaneously cancel their subscriptions. It's a nice fantasy.

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Can someone open a betting pool, I'd like to bet on getting to play elder scrolls 6 before level 0, the odds should be around -900.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I agree that it doesn't NEED to be realistic, but realistic proportions help craft a character who's design doesn't change every time they appear. Iirc Lily's size and proportions change nearly every time she gets a new CG. It's difficult to craft a mental image of what Lily even looks like because she's so inconsistent. I think I'd prefer Lily if she was slimmer because it would make her more believable.
^^
I'm saying this as someone who likes Lily more than Jessica btw.
Lily's proportions changing each scene is probably because of Bo-Wei struggling not to incorporate his fetish for overweight women into a character who is not supposed to be inherently larger. What you are referring to is something that every character of his seems to suffer from as well, where one of his girls looks to be a little on the chubbier side when seen from the front, and then you are presented with a new CG of facesitting and all of a sudden, her derriere is planetary in its dimensions when there was no prior indication of her ass actually being that big in any other angle. His characters all share this magical power of being able to increase and decrease the size of their ass.

Even with Scarlet, her face represents someone on the older side and then in other CG, she looks younger facially. Bo-Wei seems to have issue with the consistency of his details.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2021
Been wanting to play this game for ages. Only have access to android at the moment. Anyone able to create a version playable on Joiplay?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
one last thing i wanna say
you know you have some fat fetish when you consider THIS View attachment 1446372 as a skinny twig body lmao i've seen my fair of skinny girls and they don't have thighs like that lily has a regular/avg build imo
Indeed.
That is something I think we can all agree here in this forum, that someone like Olive Oyl is more YugataKisu's speed:
Olive Oyl.jpg
Dear God, would you look at the curves on that woman! The perfect bombshell, amirite?! *Chef's kiss* /s

Last edited:

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
a whole lotta people here with body dysmorphia i swear
it's like theres nothing in between for you guys between fat and skinny
anyone that's not overweight you people consider skinny
i hope every fat fetishist on here can one day come out as what they are it's truly sad to see how they are in denial and rather try to change reality instead of just accepting that jessica is fat

let's get to the update i have no idea why you people thought that anything will come october 10th
pplay.PNG
when playtesters don't even have it yet once they get it. it will take another 1-2 week and hopefully then they release 7F so it's gonna be in the later half of october if we are lucky it is still very much possible that 7F gets delayed again so don't get your hopes up ever

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
a whole lotta people here with body dysmorphia i swear
it's like theres nothing in between for you guys between fat and skinny
anyone that's not overweight you people consider skinny
i hope every fat fetishist on here can one day come out as what they are it's truly sad to see how they are in denial and rather try to change reality instead of just accepting that jessica is fat
You're really not funny

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
A moron-like debate about Jessica's fatness. And Koda who doesn't keep her promise today.
I'd be so cool if they were actually smart or witty with the Jessica trolling but it's literally the same joke over and over again.

I ignored it for months and somehow these people still think they're funny when they never were.

Reactions: fanboi

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
It's been going on for months. If it's not trolling or a joke then I think you should see a doctor.
new people join the discussion and they reopen it, seems like it became a big topic in the community and that people want to give their own opinion about boweis design SHOCKING i know, that there are actual users that do something else then sit on their high horse for no reason and judges other people
if you don't like disable notifications and leave nobody is keeping you here

You made your voices loud and clear Koda knows you didn't like Jessica.
koda has nothing to do with the artdirection but okay and yes i know bowei very much known my opinion about jessica for months by now, but does he know the opinions about the other people playing his game? don't you think other users have the rights to say their opinion as well

Reactions: kehzxez

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
you're the doomer incel that keeps saying this debate is not ''funny'' its a fuckin debate about the games artdirection and future its not suppsoed to entertain your majesty in his throneroom basement
The irony of saying someone lives in a basement or is an incel when you're on a f95 form for a game about getting sexually abused by women.

Nobody here is above anyone else here, we'd be somewhere else if we were.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes