RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Oh shit, mans' first post on the thread was the famous rose art.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-17-3-bo-wei.8197/page-677#post-3034035.
Literally the first posting they ever made.

It's also quite funny reading all the comments on floor 7 even back then. The game's progressed from floor 6 to... floor 6 (+ side games). It almost brings a tear to my eye watching my boy grow up.
my guy really found my first post big ups to you mister.

now to get to the topic, BBWs are debatable some people don't like em some people do and that's fine, everyone has different tastes it's what makes us unique
but i will NEVER accept loli stuff you cannot protect everything under ''kinkshaming''

Motorata

May 8, 2020
my guy really found my first post big ups to you mister.

now to get to the topic, BBWs are debatable some people don't like em some people do and that's fine, everyone has different tastes it's what makes us unique
but i will NEVER accept loli stuff you cannot protect everything under ''kinkshaming''
I am with you on this one, i acept that Loli and Shota exist and i belive that it shouldn´t be banned as it a escape valve for phedophiles that makes them less inclined to search for the real thing but it isn´t a kink, its not complicated.
Size diference good
Liking little kids bad

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
a escape valve for phedophiles that makes them less inclined to search for the real thing but it isn´t a kink
thats something people shouldn't deny and that's what pisses me off loli is pedophilia there's no fuckin debate ''oh but actually shes 3000 years old'', ''it's not a real child'
NO if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, THEN ITS A FUCKIN DUCK

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
god damn why is it everytime i say ANYTHING a war breaks off
i better not say anything about a certain country in ww2 or else even they get defenders on here

Looks like a new CG got leaked to appease people upset about the delay:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i actually unironical like it the fact that the arrow clarifys that ethan has lost to her feet makes the artwork truly come alive truly an immersive tower of trample experience

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
in other news:
the playtest build for v1.18.0 has been sent to a select few
and i am happy to report that besides the massive 7th floor there's also a huge Lily expansion honestly it's Lily part 2 with an mysterious apperance of the Mistress at the top of the tower coming down i won't spoil too much but i assume her floor will come after karten part 2
playtestbuild.png
if everything goes well and not too many bugs are found the public release should be october 25th but don't quote on me that it's still possible that another delay will happen

Oct 10, 2019
in other news:
and i am happy to report that besides the massive 7th floor there's also a huge Lily expansion honestly it's Lily part 2 with an mysterious apperance of the Mistress at the top of the tower coming down i won't spoil too much but i assume her floor will come after karten part 2
View attachment 1447814
if everything goes well and not too many bugs are found the public release should be october 25th but don't quote on me that it's still possible that another delay will happen
Nice troll, but honestly I really like the art that I assume that you made.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
and i think the hate for megan didn't just came from her being old and fat but also that after waiting so long for kaori we instead got megan, the dev wasted time and resources on megan something only he and maybe 5% of his community will like seems rather selfish
I'm pretty sure that Megan's hate largely came as a tipping over point. People at the time were at most lightly annoyed yet skeptical with Warrior Guild's creation. At the time it seemed like a decent deviation from ToT allowing the devs to be free from ToT's concept. In the end the reception initially was mixed but on a "you're off to a great start" mood. Then once the 7f and Spring cleaning delays kept becoming more and more frequent people were starting to get antsy. The fact that Boda went back to Warrior Guild and megan was one of the first things teased that was the main boiling point. Though the "99.99%" finished state of WG straw that broke the camel's back at that point.

While I don't like megan all to much if 7f was delivered afterwards rather than them (koda mainly) fucking around with things, people would have sang a different tune. Even then megan's content was such a missed opportunity so that didn't help matters at all. Hell if it was any other one of bo's apple pie games in WG's place I'd say that it would have garneshed the same resentment that WG earned.

But I'd also say that megan is more forgotten rather than hated (kind of like Wei in that sense)

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
in other news:
View attachment 1447814
Is that a berzerk reference ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes