RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
what's even more sad is that if you have some insight in the development process you would know that a lot of the blame is on bowei and not on koda, bowei massively overworks him by keep giving him new stuff to do even tho he already has something on his plate and yet he massively lowballs him when it comes to pay, basically you are doing paperwork on your desk and then your boss comes and slams another 30 pages on your desk all while being paid less then the minimum wage oh and you better not be late again or people are gonna be pissed at you not at your boss and best of all bowei somehow managed to make everyone including koda believe that they are ''partners'' they are not you'd lose motivation to work too wouldn't you? idk why koda always takes full blame for everything
Weren't you the one that spread the rumor that Koda makes spaghetti code to take the game hostage or whatever? You were one of the ones actively calling for Koda to be fired. It's interesting that you post something somewhat sympathetic to him now.

Last edited:

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
Please tell us whatever Koda announces today. Today is the deadline I for one am excited ngl.
Don't do this to yourself. It's best to ignore any deadlines, especially unofficial ones, that you hear in regards to Koda. You will save yourself a lot of disappointment that way.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I've said this before and i'll say it again, i fucking hate clowns and jesters, but Jessica is one of only 3 exceptions, (mainly beacause i don't see a fat lassie, I SEE PERFECT PLUS SIZE CURVES IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES) the other 2 exceptions are Harley Quinn and Mad Moxxi.

Last edited:

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
I've said this before and i'll say it again, i fucking hate clowns and jesters, but Jessica is one of only 3 exceptions, (mainly beacause i don't ses a fat lassie, I SEE PERFECT PLUS SIZE CURVES IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES) the other 2 exceptions are Harley Quinn and Mad Moxxi.
I see a fat girl, but I don't have a problem calling her that because I am not bothered by a woman having some meat on her bones. I like fat girls. I don't get reflexively triggered if I see a girl with a little bit of a tummy like some people do.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Yep, and they are afraid they might like it.
big cap, i dont know why people keep saying that? people that are not into fat girls are not into fat girls period, for me there is no such thing as big ''beautiful'' women if you are fat you are unattractive to me

Weren't you the one that spread the rumor that Koda makes spaghetti code to take the game hostage or whatever? You were one of the ones actively calling for Koda to be fired. It's interesting that you post something somewhat sympathetic to him now.
i lacked the insight back then, like many still do if you are an outsider this whole mess looks like kodas fault

Reactions: Evilboy669

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I see a fat girl, but I don't have a problem calling her that because I am not bothered by a woman having some meat on her bones. I like fat girls. I don't get reflexively triggered if I see a girl with a little bit of a tummy like some people do.
Finally, someone who appreciates curvy women, there will always be haters but people who keep calm and like what they see are few and far between.

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
big cap, i dont know why people keep saying that? people that are not into fat girls are not into fat girls period, for me there is no such thing as big ''beautiful'' women if you are fat you are unattractive to me
I get it. You like girls where you can see their rib cages. No boobs, no butt. 0% body fat. To each their own, I guess.

I am just joshing you! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like a girl who has an ass so big that when she sits on my face, my head almost disappears between her butt cheeks. Skinny girls won't have that (at least not naturally).

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I've said this before and i'll say it again, i fucking hate clowns and jesters, but Jessica is one of only 3 exceptions, (mainly beacause i don't see a fat lassie, I SEE PERFECT PLUS SIZE CURVES IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES) the other 2 exceptions are Harley Quinn and Mad Moxxi.
I might be weird because I like Jessica but don't find Harley attractive at all. Maybe because I can ignore the clown shit with Jessica but I can't with Harley and other clown-girls.

Also, I'm not anti-fat shaming or anything like that, but Jessica isn't obese and is one of the more realistically proportioned women in the game. Stay mad lol

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
I might be weird because I like Jessica but don't find Harley attractive at all. Maybe because I can ignore the clown shit with Jessica but I can't with Harley and other clown-girls.

Also, I'm not anti-fat shaming or anything like that, but Jessica isn't obese and is one of the more realistically proportioned women in the game. Stay mad lol
Right? That's why I made this meemee:
JESSICAHATERS2smaller.png

Jessica's proportions are not far off from the rest of the girls in the game (except for Lily and Rose), but because Bo gave her a little bit of a tummy people lost their shit. If we wanted to be realistic, you would be hard pressed to find a woman in real life with large hips, big butt, thick thighs, and boobs like the ones Bo's women have who doesn't have a little fat on their abdomen (unless they had cosmetic surgery). By most irl standards, most of the women Bo draws would be considered chubby.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes