RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Here are some more. He even posted a pic that he claimed was Floor 6 leak but he deleted it in a sec. Might have been just trolling tho.

View attachment 147040 View attachment 147041 View attachment 147042
Nice. It's always interesting to know exactly where the line is on what Bo Wei is willing to consider and what he is outright against. Keep posting these kinds of things when you find them. That's what keeps the thread over here going and keeps interest high. Good work!

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Is this the spoiler from floor 6 mentioned before? Damn good shit :')
Nah, It's one of his precious games where if you lose to her, Theresa takes all of your inventory. Bo Wei just confirmed that he based Cobra stealing mechanics after her. The link is posted on page 136 I believe.

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Nah, It's one of his precious games where if you lose to her, Theresa takes all of your inventory. Bo Wei just confirmed that he based Cobra stealing mechanics after her. The link is posted on page 136 I believe.
Which game?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So I've been replaying this game trying to replace my savefiles for the update, that way I have a save ready to go at just about any point in the game. This makes it so no matter who gets an expansion, I can immediately face that boss with appropriate equipment and stats and whatever, it doesn't really matter. What I did notice for sure, was just how much content Eliza has compared to everyone else. It's INSANE how much text is in there. I didn't really get it at first since it was all new and I didn't care how long it took, but now that I'm just trying to rush through it to make a save with Ethan as her submissive, I can really feel how much content she has.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
So I've been replaying this game trying to replace my savefiles for the update, that way I have a save ready to go at just about any point in the game. This makes it so no matter who gets an expansion, I can immediately face that boss with appropriate equipment and stats and whatever, it doesn't really matter. What I did notice for sure, was just how much content Eliza has compared to everyone else. It's INSANE how much text is in there. I didn't really get it at first since it was all new and I didn't care how long it took, but now that I'm just trying to rush through it to make a save with Ethan as her submissive, I can really feel how much content she has.
So you've completed pretty much every scene? If,so can you hook me a save because my complete one glitched with lily and idk if i want to go through the whole content again :/

Reactions: loggoo

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So you've completed pretty much every scene? If,so can you hook me a save because my complete one glitched with lily and idk if i want to go through the whole content again :/
I can, depending on what you want. I'm not finished yet, but I should be eventually. Are you looking for a "clean save" in which you've submitted to no one, or one where you've submitted to certain bosses, or submitted to everyone?

Reactions: loggoo

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I can, depending on what you want. I'm not finished yet, but I should be eventually. Are you looking for a "clean save" in which you've submitted to no one, or one where you've submitted to certain bosses, or submitted to everyone?
Pretty smart for the "main mistress" bit they suggested.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
everyone. I unlocked all scenes but then lily glitched for some reason, where the "apprentice to her" option doesn't pop up no matter how many different times i play. And tbh starting a new save and going through the same content i already saw seems like a chore. Since you're already doing it, i might as well beg for your save XD

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Pretty smart for the "main mistress" bit they suggested.
It helps for testing crap in the walkthrough too, especially since with EX everyone is getting something, and it'll be nice to have a file for each boss to test at appripriate stat levels.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
everyone. I unlocked all scenes but then lily glitched for some reason, where the "apprentice to her" option doesn't pop up no matter how many different times i play. And tbh starting a new save and going through the same content i already saw seems like a chore. Since you're already doing it, i might as well beg for your save XD
Yeah I can do that, but I don't have a file ready right now, so it might be easier to ask around. I'll send you mine when it's ready though. Cobra is gonna take forever.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes