RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
everyone. I unlocked all scenes but then lily glitched for some reason, where the "apprentice to her" option doesn't pop up no matter how many different times i play. And tbh starting a new save and going through the same content i already saw seems like a chore. Since you're already doing it, i might as well beg for your save XD
Are you sure you did everything? First time I had trouble because I had tributed the lava potion to see the scene and then loaded while you need to tribute all 3 things to be able to apprentice to her (I don't know if you have to redeem her or have both your confidence reach 0 or something). In any case I uploaded a save where you can just apprentice yourself to her.

On another note, checking on previous posts, why are we talking like if the update is posted on the 9th zazzaro wins? Does nobody remember the reason why he picked the 9th? It was because he would have a ton of work to do from the 9th until morning of the 11th. So sure he might win the bet, but knowing that the update is out and not being able to play it? And after those steamy Cobra pics? In his place I'd probably consider winning if the update came out at the afternoon of the 11th, bets be damned.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Are you sure you did everything? First time I had trouble because I had tributed the lava potion to see the scene and then loaded while you need to tribute all 3 things to be able to apprentice to her (I don't know if you have to redeem her or have both your confidence reach 0 or something). In any case I uploaded a save where you can just apprentice yourself to her.

On another note, checking on previous posts, why are we talking like if the update is posted on the 9th zazzaro wins? Does nobody remember the reason why he picked the 9th? It was because he would have a ton of work to do from the 9th until morning of the 11th. So sure he might win the bet, but knowing that the update is out and not being able to play it? And after those steamy Cobra pics? In his place I'd probably consider winning if the update came out at the afternoon of the 11th, bets be damned.
HAHA, that's a great point! Still, he would get the bragging rights and get to assign sigs/banners to all the other competitors. The 11th sounds awesome though, we definitely should hope for the update then.:angel:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
geeesh the closer we get to the date the + wild ppl get 2 pages since he last time i checked this O_O

Pic

May 13, 2017
Wow 2 new pages made me wish the update come earlier but what i see isn't bad at all, some info, some nice chat and those pics oh my !!! All of this did my hype grew stronger and now I count hours instead of days. Really hope there are no more delays, we got enough for this update (and hope for everyone after). :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Wow 2 new pages made me wish the update come earlier but what i see isn't bad at all, some info, some nice chat and those pics oh my !!! All of this did my hype grew stronger and now I count hours instead of days. Really hope there are no more delays, we got enough for this update (and hope for everyone after). :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Yeah the hype is real!!! :D I cannot wait to see which characters get updated :D Fingers crossed for Cobra :D

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes