RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Did Bo Wei Upload that image? That would mean that he just made one of the next bosses public. Or is just some sort of fan art?
Rosie aka the fire dojo girl has been confirmed some time ago, but there is no specifics regaring the floor, as far as I know.

Speking of ninjas, I found that thief-looking girl as and unused art for one of his previous games. Looks nice, although its from the very first game, so it's probably not relevant to Bo anymore.
Also, some princess/angel looking girl. I am now going hope the concept of the later will make it into ToT someday, 'cause she's pink and this game needs some more cuteness~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
@Zanmaraxa Rose has been public knowledge since floor 2. You can find a picture of her by talking to the guy on Floor 2. Bowei has said multiple times that he has plans for Rose.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Rosie aka the fire dojo girl has been confirmed some time ago, but there is no specifics regaring the floor, as far as I know.

Speking of ninjas, I found that thief-looking girl as and unused art for one of his previous games. Looks nice, although its from the very first game, so it's probably not relevant to Bo anymore.
Also, some princess/angel looking girl. I am now going hope the concept of the later will make it into ToT someday, 'cause she's pink and this game needs some more cuteness~

I don't even know who I wan't in the game anymore, every picture I see is better than the last one :D

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017

There is no winning ending for the police one you are right xD
And I fully agree with you, some very feminine pinky domme girl would be really cool.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Is that the ninja girl for the 6th floor or Ethans bff that has been mentioned around? :D Anyway she looks awesome :D
She's Ethan's girlfriend and also from the Fire Dojo.

She is mentioned when interacting with the shoppers of floor 1 and 2, and she's also referenced on floor 3 when you interact with the burnt corpse, where Ethan goes "I hope that's not Rose".

Reactions: LeonOne994

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i hope that we do not have to fight her >.> ading Drama to a H game >.> mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Jun 24, 2018
i hope that we do not have to fight her >.> ading Drama to a H game >.> mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Considering the narratives we've seen so far, it's likely that we'll have to. I'm also willing to bet that she's the one who created the charred corpse on Eliza's floor.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Weird idea. What if the final floor provides a scene, where all the girls from the previous floors f*** you up at the same time? You'd have to have completed all the side-quests to get this. Also, I think it's a little weird that Scarlett and the priestess lady are both okay with you being their pet at the same time.
I think it’s because they didn’t implement (yet) a system where you can’t become the pet of other characters after being already one. I recall reading they might implement a system where it’s recognized who your Mistress is.

Reactions: LeonOne994

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
So for now in the game we have been hinted at Rose, a torturer (by Khulan) and a fire user (by Eliza, the one that burnt that corpse). Anyone else I'm forgetting?

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
So for now in the game we have been hinted at Rose, a torturer (by Khulan) and a fire user (by Eliza, the one that burnt that corpse). Anyone else I'm forgetting?
I think rose and the fire user are the same. Anyway, what version of RPG maker is used in this game ?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
It’s VX Ace.
I also think it that it’s been hinted that the Fire lady was Rose.
Also, given the nature of the game, it’s quite likely that she’d be an antagonist, regardless if she’s already one when we’ll meet her or if she gets into a situation like Lily. But the fact that we already got that makes me think she’s already a villain.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
There is no winning ending for the police one you are right XD
And I fully agree with you, some very feminine pinky domme girl would be really cool.
Talking about the police one, do you know how many endings there are and how to get them or have a save file for them? I only remember getting one where you were mowed down by a girl with an assault rifle. Is it possible to end up as Ariana's slave? I need to know... for research purposes.

Cilantra

Jul 21, 2018
Is the fighting arena game bugged for anyone else? After I beat the first girl, the game simply loops to the start of the fight.

Also, is there any real ending to "Being Stepped On Again"?

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
@Zanmaraxa Rose has been public knowledge since floor 2. You can find a picture of her by talking to the guy on Floor 2. Bowei has said multiple times that he has plans for Rose.
Yeah i know xD. What i meant was to ask if that was the real appearance of Rose made by Bo or just some fan art since the photo you get in the game is blurry with little detail. I was expecting her to appear much later in the game (sorry for my bad english)

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
As far as I know that is the only possible ending: after beating Ariana, the girl with the assault rifle just murder you. And that's hardly an ending if you ask me, there is a game over and thats it, no after story D: I hardly doubt another ending exists XD

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
@Egman It's confirmed by Koda to be on 9 or 10th depending on your timezone. Looking back at their usual timings, I'd say look forward to it on late night on 9th or early morning on 10th Est time.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
@Egman It's confirmed by Koda to be on 9 or 10th depending on your timezone. Looking back at their usual timings, I'd say look forward to it on late night on 9th or early morning on 10th Est time.
Welp...I know...This was a joke about the bet regarding the date :coldsweat:

Pic

May 13, 2017
Reguarding enemies hinted or poll based:
1)Rose, Bo said that every female character of ToT is an enemy so even Ethan's friend will be, Bo also said that Rose's design it's just a sample and he surely change something about it (she could be the one who burned the prisoner in 3F or not, who knows !)
2)Sadistic mistress, hinted by Khulan as a liutenent of the organization, she will use some sort of "toys" to play with our little man.
3)Magic mistress, the one Lady Cobra talked to in order to create/open the gate to Lily's dimension, she probably will have some magical power and surely be one of the heads of organization or at least an high grade.
4)Ninja/Assasin Mistress, from the old poll made by Bo, is the only one remaining out of the three in that poll, she will be a leg move oriented type (according to the short description of the poll) or maybe armed of several kink-jutsu.
5)Cowgirl mistress, last but not least, she was the last character we got info of, Bo said some time ago that he was searching for two names that can match with the 2 boots of this mean cowgirl, her attack will focus on the boot fetish of course and maybe some pony play.
I think that this is the complete list of all character hinted/polled that we will face some day.
Less than 24/30 hours to the update can't wait to see all the wonders koda made for us :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes