RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
4. I think that she is on the 6th floor as Koda said that the 6th floor boss will be "legs, legs, legs" :D Also. no.5 isn't a cowgirl, he said that it will be a "western" girl I don't think that he actually meant it as a cowgirl :D Although he might have :D Anyway all 5 sound awesome :D
Yeah you have right maybe he don't mean "western" as the movie genre, I thought about it because of boots, in any case can't wait for see her appearance and moves.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
@bahamut2195 You got lucky my dude. Goddamnit!

I have one question, guys. How do I become a slave to every one of the girls? I manage to be Lily's but that's it. The option of giving up to her prompted when I gave all the needed items for her. What do you have to do to be, let's say, Cobra's slave? I read a little and came to the conclusion, that (thankfully) being a slave to one girl does not close the path of being a slave to others. I also read that you can't really surrender to Yvonne (that's a shame, too, cause I really like her character).

But as for the other girls... what do I do? Should I just keep spamming 'surrender' and the option will eventually show up somewhere (like, in 'Talk' or something)? Sorry for the noob question, but I came across this game literally couple of days ago and don't know much.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Even though logically the thing that matters is when we get the update, it would have felt so much more tolerable if we were told it would be on the 11th a week ago, rather than being told on what we expected to be the release day.

Personally I blame bahamut.

The 11th sounds awesome though, we definitely should hope for the update then.:angel:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Even though logically the thing that matters is when we get the update, it would have felt so much more tolerable if we were told it would be on the 11th a week ago, rather than being told on what we expected to be the release day.

Personally I blame bahamut.
He probably showered Bo and Koda with money because he was afraid of my wrath.

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Yeah i know XD. What i meant was to ask if that was the real appearance of Rose made by Bo or just some fan art since the photo you get in the game is blurry with little detail. I was expecting her to appear much later in the game (sorry for my bad english)
This is the first design of Rose leaked by Bo on Discord. He said that he will change her design later so this is not her "true" look. The pic was made by me, I have edited this so this is not a hint from Bo including some fighting over Ethan or confirming Rose jealousy ;)

I am talking about this pic :

Oct 30, 2017
This is the first design of Rose leaked by Bo on Discord. He said that he will change her design later so this is not her "true" look. The pic was made by me, I have edited this so this is not a hint from Bo including some fighting over Ethan or confirming Rose jealousy ;)

@Ashigame
I'm aware you are a ToT Discord dweller.
Can you please do a compilation of everything Bo Wei-related? Every old art, every leak that he provided ever since in Discord?
The last art I had of him in Discord is of an older sage woman attacking a monk with nails and stuff. Since then, I lost my access 2 months ago and intend to become a patron once again in October.
Bo Wei told me in Discord he did an art of Roll-sama (Evil Empress Roll.exe from Megaman.exe) ages ago, and that he would provide it. That is: IF he could find it.
But I'm pretty sure in my long absence he must have posted a few things here and there.
I would appreciate so much if you could do this, man. :biggrin:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
@Ashigame
I'm aware you are a ToT Discord dweller.
Can you please do a compilation of everything Bo Wei-related? Every old art, every leak that he provided ever since in Discord?
The last art I had of him in Discord is of an older sage woman attacking a monk with nails and stuff. Since then, I lost my access 2 months ago and intend to become a patron once again in October.
Bo Wei told me in Discord he did an art of Roll-sama (Evil Empress Roll.exe from Megaman.exe) ages ago, and that he would provide it. That is: IF he could find it.
But I'm pretty sure in my long absence he must have posted a few things here and there.
I would appreciate so much if you could do this, man. :biggrin:
Wait he posts pictures there??? I guess it's time to become a patron :D

devilchomp

Sep 9, 2018
I've been following the game for a lot of time (grinded more here than on mh) but I'm not really fond of the search engines... could someone advice something similar to ToT? Maybe more centered on the feet stuff than the other fetishes

Oct 30, 2017
Wait he posts pictures there??? I guess it's time to become a patron :D
It's a very random and sporadic thing.
And by "sporadic", I mean inconsistent. :coldsweat:
The guy has much more than a habbit inside the hat: old works and fresh from the oven works.
Basically, he posts whenever he feels like it, like he did with Theresa recently. Never disappoints: top-quality stuff, as always.

Discord is much more a gathering place for fans sharing knowledge and thoughts to make the game the best possible experience, but you could get a treat once in a while, as the devs are somewhat active there. :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: LeonOne994

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
@axelgrand90 sorry but searching in all the discord since the beginning to get you all the pics that have been posted ? I don't really have the time and motivation for that :p

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Discord is much more a gathering place for fans sharing knowledge and thoughts to make the game the best possible experience, but you could get a treat once in a while, as the devs are somewhat active there. :closedeyesmile:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Discord is mostly a bunch people arguing over who is the "best girl" and posting other peoples drawings and artwork. And bitching about how much they hate "westerners". Lets call a spade a spade please. If it wasn't for the occasional worthwhile post from koda or bo, It would be a complete waste of bandwidth.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

Lol awesome work :D If he posts in the future can you repost it here? :D

Jugs

Sep 9, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Discord is mostly a bunch people arguing over who is the "best girl" and posting other peoples drawings and artwork. And bitching about how much they hate "westerners". Lets call a spade a spade please. If it wasn't for the occasional worthwhile post from koda or bo, It would be a complete waste of bandwidth.
Why do they hate westerners and what's it got to do with ToT?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Why do they hate westerners and what's it got to do with ToT?
Not all of them. A few vocal members have a weird bias against western games, developers, artists etc. It has nothing to do with ToT. Most things talked about in discord has nothing to do with ToT, which is kind of my point.

Reactions: Jugs

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
From Patreon community:
" Koda
Working as fast as I can but stuff keeps coming up. Will announce when the update is imminent but it's still probably a day or two."
Then : "Thanks. This is what I want to avoid. I feel bad about the delays but awful about people F5ing pointlessly when it's just not there. Again, I'll announce when it's imminent (and the release itself will of course ping everyone)."

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes