RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
@axelgrand90 sorry but searching in all the discord since the beginning to get you all the pics that have been posted ? I don't really have the time and motivation for that :p
I meant no harm, dude. That's ok, I get you: lotta work.
I just deduced that you, like me, used to save and collect them, you know..? :coldsweat:
Anything you already had with you would be fine, because I'm pretty sure not only me, but lots of people are missing lots and lots of quality stuff.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Rose against HIS boyfriend?? Did I miss a few details about Rose???? :O
Bo Wei tried to throw us off by saying how he would never have traps or futanari in his game, but did you think the name Rose was coincidental? Every Rose has its thorn, in this case the thorn will be protruding out of "her" pants.

Reactions: Awesoooome

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Bo Wei tried to throw us off by saying how he would never have traps or futanari in his game, but did you think the name Rose was coincidental? Every Rose has its thorn, in this case the thorn will be protruding out of "her" pants.
oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
From Patreon community:
" Koda
Working as fast as I can but stuff keeps coming up. Will announce when the update is imminent but it's still probably a day or two."
Then : "Thanks. This is what I want to avoid. I feel bad about the delays but awful about people F5ing pointlessly when it's just not there. Again, I'll announce when it's imminent (and the release itself will of course ping everyone)."
So "a day" is the 10th and "a two" is the 11th :D Can't wait!!! :D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You guys are looking at this delay all wrong. In a mere 4 1/2 hours, zazzaro can no longer win the bet. We are safe from his tyranny. It is a time for celebration!
You fool! You merely delayed the inevitable to the next update.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I'm sorry zazzaro, I was cheering for you, I really was. I mean you might have unleashed an apocalypse beyond our understanding had you won the bet, but it would also have meant that Lady Cobra would have used her latex suit in furthering our complete dependence and enslavement to her a couple days earlier, and a man is nothing when his priorities aren't straight.

Reactions: zazzaro

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
even if it comes out today,the 11th,or even the 12th,Just wanna say,I got close :cool: ,But I'm super excited to see the updates ,no matter the time,ALWAYS worth the wait,gettin close now boys :test2:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes