RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Jokes aside, I'd actually love that, if those were used by an innocent-appearing girl to apply negative status effects/energydrain/brainwash Ethan.

..yes, my fetishes are plentiful and somewhat specific. Don't judge =P
I like piss drinking, I don't judge. But I agree, I'd love to see that too.

human pet is the best femdom fetish for me
I like that in maledom... which I also like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarkMatter

REAL HAUNTED MOUND

Jul 14, 2017
Jokes aside, I'd actually love that, if those were used by an innocent-appearing girl to apply negative status effects/energydrain/brainwash Ethan.
yeah, would be cool something like succubus prison. Most of the girls in that game doesnt even need to make the protagonist submit by brute force...just some innocent lovey-dovey play and BAM, they get a new slave.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
yeah, would be cool something like succubus prison. Most of the girls in that game doesnt even need to make the protagonist submit by brute force...just some innocent lovey-dovey play and BAM, they get a new slave.
RJ174492 one? Don't they mostly just rape the protag?

CSYolo1

Jan 17, 2018
Wait. So if this Koda update is coming on 11/12th the Bo wei update regarding the 6th floor scheduled for mid September will be delayed by a lot right? :FeelsBadMan: Or was that delay already announced and I didn't hear of it?
Or will they do us a surprise and smash them both together on this release? :FeelsGoodMan:

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
Wait. So if this Koda update is coming on 11/12th the Bo wei update regarding the 6th floor scheduled for mid September will be delayed by a lot right? :FeelsBadMan: Or was that delay already announced and I didn't hear of it?
Or will they do us a surprise and smash them both together on this release? :FeelsGoodMan:
thats a good question,unless this IS that update ??? who knows

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Bo's update has been low-key getting delayed alongside Koda's, so I wouldn't keep my hopes up for a release date earlier than October.

thats a good question,unless this IS that update ??? who knows
I really, REALLY doubt that.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
6th floor was scheduled at the end of this month last I heard. Now that summer is over, I dont have time to sift through discord anymore though, so that could have changed. I'm willing to bet gearless is right though, and anything before october is unlikely.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes