RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
even if it comes out today,the 11th,or even the 12th,Just wanna say,I got close :cool: ,But I'm super excited to see the updates ,no matter the time,ALWAYS worth the wait,gettin close now boys :test2:
It ain't over yet. One more delay puts it right in your wheelhouse. It wouldn't be the first time as we all know.

I wouldn't hate to see some bindage. It doesn't have to be severe, but I'd like to see some at least.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
to pass the time, what other fetishes would you guys like to be incorporated in the game in the future?
Saliva/Spit play,Being forced to drink spit or be engulfed in it some way,I think I spelled engulfed wrong,fuck it,I dont know that lol Also,Some type of body entrapment,Being stuck in some type of furniture or like having just your face exposed on the floor

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
to pass the time, what other fetishes would you guys like to be incorporated in the game in the future?
Chastity!
I know that would be hard to implement, but it could be the second "puppy-gear" style feature.
Ethan would have to fight a ceartain amount of battles (raising his libido in the process) before submitting to the mistress, ready to to anything for her to get out of chastity.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Got all my saves restored and ready for the updates now. Just gotta eventually remake a file that has submitted to everyone, but I don't have the patience to go through all that again atm.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Obviously there are a lot of good feet content in the game but I think it's pretty lacking in the worship department

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes